Just started

Jehovah

11 hours ago, Jehovah said:

Need 3 nations to trade with I’m new also how do I not run a deficit I’m 2,000 below what I’m taking in on taxes so I’m not sure what to do now. 🤦‍♂️

Thoughts:
1. Ditch the tanks & aircraft, you won't need them
2. Join an alliance (which you seem to have already done, if I'm looking at the right nation). Normally they'll have some forum and/or discord offsites you'll need to join to become a full member -- join those too
3. Figure out how to tech deal (your alliance will usually help you with that, although you can ask bigger nations/find guides online if they don't) -- it'll make you a *ton* of money

Sent you a message in game. CCC has guides and other materials that we can send you to help get started as a new nation. I would definitely recommend starting with the advice Woryand gave though, and for the time being just focus on getting your bill payments low (hence not holding tanks and aircraft since they're expensive to maintain) and tax collection incomes high (mainly by buying as much infrastructure as you can afford, within certain ranges). Also yeah, definitely join our discord if possible which is linked in our alliance page, since it's much easier for the rest of our leaders to communicate and mentor you there.

Feel free to reach out to me personally if you need anything else :)