Question Regarding Nation Take Over

Psycogenius

In June i will be leaving for basic training for the military. I was going to hand over control of my nation to my brother to use.

We do not live in the same house, but have had some aid interaction.

My question comes here. If he deletes his nation, and then uses my nation from the same IP that his old nation was accessed from, will he be given warnings or banned?

Or can there be something done to ensure that he does not get a ban once my nation is handed over. Id like to emphasize that he WILL DELETE HIS NATION BEFORE TAKING OVER MINE.

Thanks for your time and i apologize if i somehow missed a thread regarding this.

find a nation sitter. nation selling or giving them away is forbidden as Dublandia has pointed out. If you try, you will lose both of them.

if you cant find a sitter, aid out the cash/tech you have to your alliance.

wow. awesome. i only pay to play and i cant give my own brother my nation.

A sitter wont work unless they have the ability to "sit" for a long period of time like 2 months. I dont know when i will have computer access since it wont be my choice then.

Ok. well if thats the rules.

Thanks to the people who took time to answer

No one "pays to play" it is a free game. Some players choose to give donations, which do not give them any special priviledges as stated in the ToS.

If you wish to have your nation sat, you can request for a maximum of 10 weeks. There is a pinned thread in the game abuse forum (subforum of the Moderation forum) that explains how it's done and in which you need to post.

And yes, giving your nation away is not allowed.