Kingdom of Hanover News and Actions

Peter Ilyich

Public

It was on that day that Prince of Hanover Augustas I woulf address the independent state in front of the entire city of Hanover. His speach would include statements such as-

"We have great potential here in Germany, and why not take advantage of it? We are a nation, not a province. Lets work together, bring Autocracy back into the world."

"You know, those ancient leaders had the world right. They, well, they conquered, but more importantly, they faught. If someone did something they did not like, they did not sit and say it was ok, they demanded a stop to it. They demanded change. But the difference back then were the people: They believed that if one had power, he had to be eliminated, and these mens lives were shortened."

And it was, once again, on that day, that Augustas I would form, or reform for that matter, the Kingdom of Hanover. Ruled by the Prince at the time, he would soon become King, and then have children who would grow up to take over for him. His beliefs were very much believed by the Hanovian peoples as well, and they clapped at the end of Prince's speech.

Private

On horseback, a servant took deliveries of letters and goodies to the Prince in hopes that he would appreciate them. The question that they wondered was who were these things from? Why?

The nation would begin private operations by going and sending 4,000 soldiers to the Azores islands in hopes to protect them, and soon add them to the lands of the Hanover Empire. After discovering that there are active operations already being held by Northlands, troops would quickly be removed from the island.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

Private

Kingdom of Hanover colonization would begin when 20,000 Hanover Soldiers were sent to the region of(Unclaimed) Spain to claim it as a protectorate until further notice.

The future plans for the nation were simple, really: Add the land to the kingdom later, protect and assist for now. In other words, Spain was a gateway to assist in the protecting lands all across the continent.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

Carthaginian forces operating within the protectorate were quite surprised when they received intelligence indicating the attempted deployment of thousands of German soldiers to Spain. After closer observation had confirmed the origin a short message was sent to the Kingdom of Hanover.

Get out dude
Edited by Centurius

Carthaginian forces operating within the protectorate were quite surprised when they received intelligence indicating the attempted deployment of thousands of German soldiers to Spain. After closer observation had confirmed the origin a short message was sent to the Kingdom of Hanover.

A response:

You do not realize the current situation, sir. Your nation, by us, is considered an African nation with land in Europe. To add to that, soldiers from Hanover were ont sent to areas in which you do not control. Not to mention the immaturity and informallity of your message to us, which we will not consider it to be such, an informal letter. And to us, informal letters do not mean a thing.  We are a European nation, so why may we not do such a thing? That is a question not needed to be answered. Have a good day, Carthage. Stay strong.

The Carthaginian Navy would block any landing operation Hanover could make to land on Spain, meanwhile the Empire would go to a war footing in the region ready to strike upon a minute's notice and see how well soldiers from Hanover could swim.

Listen,

I'm going to take your airport, clearing the way for the 21st air assault to take the capitol. 10,000 soldiers, 20 tanks, 10 apache attack helicopters and an air superiority wing. Strictly speaking, I am going to conquer your country without the paperwork. I couldn't care less about what you are; European, martian, whatever. Spain is the protectorate of Carthage. You have 2 hours to turn your ships around and head back home, in 2 hours and 1 minute I give the order to the 21st air assault to take Hanover and run up our flag.

Public

Recently written by Doctor Phillip Sousa: A day in Hanover.

Hanover. Possibly the most interesting nation on the planet. It is a nation of many ethnic groups colliding, like a melting pot. Back 20 years ago I went to college in downtown Hanover, Hanover, and it was possibly the greatest expierence ever.

23 years ago I graduated the University of Hanover, majored in European History. Back before then i lived in North America with my family before deciding that I wanted to study European History in Europe. Of course, for me to do that I had to go through four years learning German through high school. I then, spending tons of money, headed out to Hanover. The flight over there was great. I saw many beautiful places like Great Britian, Paris France, The Castles of Alvonia, before finally landing down in Hanover. I thought Britian and France and Alvonia were nice, well this was a different story.

The city was beautiful, the lights, then the old castles outside of the city, and the old buildings in it. It was like Boston, except over-the-top and German. That was my first day in Hanover, and I was jumping up and down when I remembered I would be there for 10 years. I had 10 years to see everything in the country, do everything, before returning home.

Interesting enough, I excelled in all my classes and got my Bachelor's Degree in four years. I then got my Master's a year later and five years after that my PhD. I had already scheduled an interview to work at the University of Ottawa in the Canadian Region of North America. However, as i began to pack up my stuff in my dorm room, on of the school administrators for the University of Hanover knocked on the door. Suprisingly enough, the school wanted me to interview for there new job opening as professor and historian of European History. I interviewed, and knew that it was a failure as i was scared and unprepared. However, when i took the plane back home and saw my parents for the first time in 3 years(I visited them for Christmas), and enjoyed a night in my own bed, I got a call notifying me that I had gotten the job and would start the next semester, the fall semester. I told my parents that I would be going back long-term, and although it took them a minute, they decided that they would also come to live in Hanover. With that, we scheduled...

Buy the book for the rest of Hanover's story, and Sousa's story.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch