Russian Elections(CNRP2'ers can vote!)

Knights111

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We request that only CNRP2 members vote. Also, below are the resumes. The voting will end at 1:00PM Central Time Today.

For President

Vladimir Igorevich-  Going for re-election, Igorevich has turned old Russia into a new version of efficiency and strength. He has rebuilt the nation from the ground up, establishing the secret but well-known Sredinny Base.

Bekhterev Petrovich- Previously worked in Ukraine, well known for his formation of the UCM, or Ukraine Communist Movement. He was the leader of the movement for 10 years before quitting at the age of 29 and moving to Russia. He became the National Revolutionary Movement officer for Greater Russia, attempting to bring communism back to Russia.

For Vice President

Khurtin Filipp- Best known for his time as head judge of the judicial branch. Also led many riots against the government, trying to return communism.

Ostroverkhov Anatolievich- A lover of democracy, Anatolievich was the head of state before Igorevich, before not being re-elected, and now wants to get back on track. He is only 27, which is extremely young. He promises the remainder of a free state in Russia.

Edited by Knights111

"Alvonia will not recognize any Greater Russian claim to the lands Muscovy currently owns. Any attempt to force Muscovy citizens to accept the legality of a Greater Russian president will be met with the full diplomatic and, if necessary, military might of the Alvonian state."

- Director Wilding

"Alvonia will not recognize any Greater Russian claim to the lands Muscovy currently owns. Any attempt to force Muscovy citizens to accept the legality of a Greater Russian president will be met with the full diplomatic and, if necessary, military might of the Alvonian state."

- Director Wilding

"We do not in any way own Muscovy land, i am just showing the popular candidate in all of old Russia, as stated on the map where it says yellow is present day borders, however, i am sorry if this came off the wrong way."

EDIT: Today, Mr. Petrovich made a speech about the election.

"Hello, citizens! Why are you all voting for Vladimir? I am the hero, the right man for the job! Old Vlad is a man who is leading a government-wide scandal, and right now, the Russian government does not exist. He claims it does, but i can tell you he is the only man on that board, living in a government capital that does not exist. Bringing communism to the table will be what keeps you all going. It has been decades since the Soviet Union, and i doubt i will bring that back, but communism brings free everything to the table for you, whether it be the dinner table, or the table of electronics, you get what you need. The only reason i do not think i am capable of bringing back Soviet Russia is because I would simply be disrespecting Mr. Stalin and his associates. The end of the day, my friend Vlad is a no-good criminal who is a dictator, while all of you think that he is just a President. Vote for me. It is not to late to change your mind if you have already voted, valid votes end in two hours. Hurry now!"

-Petrovich for President

Edited by Knights111