Delta Squad: The Rise of the Dragon PMC

jesbro

OOC: This is the CNRP2 version of Delta Squad and I guess Henry's PMC can sort of be considered a nation for CNRP2 that has no land of its own and instead serves whoever pays them the most money. For the numbers of Henry forces I am doing what I would have if I was making it a CNRP2 nation which is ((29036*.8= 23229)*10) 232,290 officially. This is also not planned to have dragons except for the name of the PMC or any other supernatural stuff in it unless other people want to make it a part of the story. Also rights for Henry's interview kind of go to Sledgehammer Games because it is pretty much the same one from the new COD Advanced Warfare trailer but I added a bit more of my own at the end.

Unknown person in the future talking about the Dragon Corporation and Delta Squad: “The Dragon PMC was the largest known Private Military Corporation of it's time and like mercenary groups it usually only fought for whoever would pay them the most money. Commander Jesse and his Delta Squad composing of his best friends Jordan, Nathan, John, and Anthony were known as the best soldiers of the entire PMC and were usually sent on the most important and dangerous missions that the PMC got involved in and some of them seemed to deal with things that went against the laws of science. Now what the squad does is classified most of the time but I can tell you a little more about them. Jesse wasn't married but had a close relationship with Nathan's sister Christine who worked as an Intelligence Officer of the Dragon Corporation and was the one that supplied the team with all of their intel before and during the missions. The rest well... you are gonna have to find that out yourself.”

Present Day: The team was didn't do much during their current downtime but were watching a video interview of the CEO of the PMC named Henry who was making a speech about Democracy and how it didn't really work as well as many people thought.

“Democracy? Democracy? Democracy is not what people need–hell it’s not even what they want. America has been trying to instill democracies in nations for a century, and it hasn’t worked one time. These countries don’t have the most basic building blocks to support a democracy. Little things like we aught to be tolerate to those who disagree with us. We aught to be tolerate to those who worship a different god than us. That a journalist ought to be able to disagree with the president! And you think you could just march into countries based on some fundamentalist, religious principles, drop a few bombs, topple a dictator, and start a democracy!? *Scoff* Give me a break. People don’t want freedom. They want boundaries, rules. Protection. From invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who could give them both the support and the constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that, they’ll follow. And that’s where I come in. My company is used for missions that are too dangerous for their own men to complete and a lot of it had to do with helping them invade whole countries to install a “Democratic Government”. It still has not worked for them yet and probably never will. Now to answer your question: NO. If I was going to rule my own country it would not be a Democracy.”

The entire squad clapped as he finished his speech and they all looked at their squad leader Jesse.

“So what do we do now sir?”

“Now we wait for our next mission. I'm sure something will come up soon.”

Edited by jesbro