Brothers in Arms: Brotherhood of Kings

AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE CORRIDORS OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF KINGS

Hello, nations of all ages! I am knights111, king of the Brotherhood of Kings, an alliance focused on equality. But do not be mistaken, as we do not only look for kings, but we look for warriors.

About 3 days ago, the Brotherhood of Kings was formed on the basis of equality, respect, and courage. We only go to war when it is absolutely necessary. In the Brotherhood of Kings, as all, you will start off solely as a Brother King, and then if you want, you may attempt to please the king in an attempt to join the council. Now, why join us? Well, if you haven't gotten it already, then here. BOK has in equality policy,which means no matter how new or old, strong or weak your nation is, I MUST consider you for that role. Following is alist of all open roles-

MINISTERS OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS, EXTERNAL AFFAIRS, WAR, NUCLEAR WEAPONRY, RECRUITMENT, FINANCE, DEFENSE, MAIN MINISTER, MAIN DEPUTY MINISTER, COURIER(S), WIKIMASTER.

Hopefully you respect this small, unsanctioned alliance. For more information, message me in-game at "knights111". If you want to join, registration is open, no approval needed right now. If you want to join, once again go to my account "knights111" and look at my nation information until you see "Brotherhood of Kings" next to alliance name, then click on the first icon, and it should have a button on that screen saying "join alliance" or something to that effect.