Donation bonus not resetting wonders purchased date

sogul

Hi,

I just made an donation. At respective donation screen it says , among others , "Wonder purchased date reset".

In game mail instead says something different: "... your last wonder purchased date has been reset...".

And the result is that no expirable wonder purchased date isn't reset (in my case moon ones).

Please Advice.

Thank you,

Sogul

I could be wrong, but I do not think what you're describing was the intent of the wonder purchase date reset. I think Admin's intentions were to allow you to buy more than one wonder every 30 days, not resetting how long until your space wonders expire.

Yeah. That may definetly be a response.

I've just put the bug cause Donation screen is ambigous (and thus missleading), mail also and both fail to realy give an accurate description of what's offered.

Ofcourse I don't see any ingame changes/updates or what so ever resets to my account, cause as title say , it's a donation not an purchase :p.

I could be wrong, but I do not think what you're describing was the intent of the wonder purchase date reset. I think Admin's intentions were to allow you to buy more than one wonder every 30 days, not resetting how long until your space wonders expire.

This is correct. It means that your last wonder purchased date will be reset so that you may purchase another wonder without having to wait the full 30 days. The difference in the text is that I just can't fit all of this in the limited space of the donation summary screen.