GRANTS FOR NATIONS FROM ALLIANCES

can someone explain to me about grants given by alliances to their member nations and what alliances offer them?

PRESIDENT KELLY

KELLYLAND

Not quite sure what you mean, but I'll try.

I assume your talking about how some alliances offer you free money to join them? Basically, they'll send you cash in return for your loyal membership. As a return you're expected to stay active, contribute to the alliance, and fight in wars when needed. Furthermore, you are usually expected to spend the money as they delegate (usually for your benefit if you are new to the game). Essentially, free money for joining X alliance.

As for which alliances offer such deals, I'm not sure. Most alliances encourage their new members to take part in tech deals. In which case you are given money, and in 10 days when the aid slot expires you send the nation that gave you money technology (specific rates vary depending on alliances). It is much cheaper for a new nation to buy technology, so in this technique you get to keep the surplus profits, and the larger nation gets technology that is essential to their own growth. Essentially, money for exchanging technology.

Does that answer your question?

Edit: As a further note, please don't type in all caps. It is frowned upon.

Edited by Wu Tang Clan