There are like no alliances.

Jemmm

Like I am looking at several alliances in this game and like none of them offer anything of my standards. Micro, Small amount of members, Dictatorship government, active IRC channel, Loves to troll, Vacant gov positions. Members dedicated.

That's what I need, its like there are no real alliances on this game that offers anything, yeah yeah protection who cares, I want an alliance that comes up to those standards above.

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1343242024' post='3015223']
Like I am looking at several alliances in this game and like none of them offer anything of my standards. Micro, Small amount of members, Dictatorship government, active IRC channel, Loves to troll, Vacant gov positions. Members dedicated.

That's what I need, its like there are no real alliances on this game that offers anything, yeah yeah protection who cares, I want an alliance that comes up to those standards above.
[/quote]
Why not create your own? :)

:) [quote name='Xarastier' timestamp='1343242375' post='3015227']
Why not create your own? :)
[/quote]
Bummer! Nothing is effortless. It sounds like you're a great leader who'd attract a lot of followers. :) Edited by Xarastier