NEED HELP don't

Von bismarck baron

[quote name='Von bismarck baron' timestamp='1340135721' post='2989113']
Ghosting them?
[/quote]You ghost an alliance, when you wear their Alliance Affiliation, without ever having joined.

So if you are applying, I would suggest you report the attack on you, in your forums. If not, I suggest you move before you are dealt with.

He is actually under attack by The Terran Empire for going rouge and not following a cease and desist order as raiding is against our charter and dealt with severely. We (TTE) have RoK's blessing to wage war on his nation, as he has yet to be accepted into Rok

[quote name='Ahrimann' timestamp='1340181945' post='2989894']
He is actually under attack by The Terran Empire for going rouge and not following a cease and desist order as raiding is against our charter and dealt with severely. We (TTE) have RoK's blessing to wage war on his nation, as he has yet to be accepted into Rok
[/quote]
Well.. I wouldn't go so far as to label it a blessing, but yeah. For now.. he is your bidnuss and when you are finished, he will then be our bidnuss.

Von Bismark, take your lumps with your head up... it'll be over soon.. it's just pixels anyway.

To be honest, this is pathetic.

He goes rouge, and when the leadership of TTE decides that instead of ZI'ing him, they offer him a simple cease and desist. He disrespects them of the forums and then ghosts RoK, and begs for help LOL....

Seriously. This is quite sad. This doesn't deserve any attention at all.