Do furs mix with uranium?

Carnage

I want get nukes at some point. Is there a good trade set with my furs and lumber that go with uranium? My last trade circle took 2-3 months to make and I lost 2 persons 3 months later. Should I get trade circle again or bribe off-color trades?

The fast food trade set allows you to have one cruddy resource in it. I'm sure you know furs aint that good, so yours would be the one people would need to have as the spare. Uranium would also have to take that title if it was in a trade set. As they can't both be in the fast food combo (also think that they both cannot feature in the 5BR or 8BR, then you would be better off trying to get full trades without a trade circle.

You could do a temp trade for uranium, say a week / ten days / but your nuke and then drop the trade and take the hit on upkeep without uranium (i think i pay 56k for upkeep of 7 without uranium trade). Once you have the nukes you can set up a trade circle.