Your Invitation Enclosed

TheApollo

Just in case you haven't seen it....

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/TCWflag-3.png[/IMG][/center]

...this is The College of Winterhold's Flag

And this......

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/fakeflag-1.png[/IMG][/center]

...this is what Orange Beard says would look better.

What do you all think?

Also, if you're thinking "Wow, this is a pretty nice flag!" Well, maybe you should come over to www.winterhold.net and post an application so you too can share this pretty nice flag. ;) Think about it.

Edited by TheApollo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aid in the millions is the thing that most alliances flash at new nations...the thing to know is how to get that aid and what you need to do/follow by that alliance to receive and continue to receive.

Requirements of TCW:

-Show Up
-Get educated (simply, smoothly, at your own pace)
-Use your education to do Tech Deals
-Get millions in Aid for Tech Deals
-Fill all of your slots, constantly with aid...build your nation, become strong, rule your nation.

No big tests, no nonsense, just everything you want to do at your own pace, and get aided.

The College of Winterhold has agreements set for long-term, non-ending, tech deals with our protectors and several other sources.....why not take a jump at all that aid?

C'mon over to www.winterhold.net today...join us and celebrate the new year!

Approaching 19 nations and 200k NS. Why not be part of that??

"I heard that you, settled down, that you, found an alliance and you're happy now....I heard that your dreams came true, guess they gave you things, we couldn't give to youuuu" - Your previous alliance

Haha just a stab at poaching and song-re-writing.

If you're new to cynernations and love Skyrim as most of us do (or just elder scrolls) join now!

Www.winterhold.net

What you need is an alliance.

What an alliance needs is you.

The Collefe of Winterhold is your place of enlightenment and prosperity.

Join today, get all you need and name yoursd known!

Www.winterhold.net

All graphics are mad within the alliance....we are that cool.

O/

Currently IPBoard is migrating a bunch of websites on a bunch of different servers and we happen to be in one of the groups that are migrating....

therefore www.winterhold.net is currently unavailable. :(

Don't get sad though, we are still accepting enrollments! If you would like to join, switch your AA to "The College of Winterhold" and shoot me a message here or on Cybernations Ruler name "theApollo"

We started a month ago with 2 members, 6k TOTAL alliance strength. Today we stand with 26 Members and over 230,000 Total alliance strength.

Join The College of Winterhold!

Why?

We are legit when we say that you will be you here. You have the opportunities to advance in TCW, not like other alliances. We pride ourselves on our education system, where you can either choose basic or an advanced training.

Check us out, www.winterhold.net

Coldfront IRC: #TCW

We are still actively recruiting.

We are not looking for small nations with new players but we will accept you and teach you the ways of Cybernations.

We are not looking for reroll past alliance leaders but we will accept you and offer you a way to be active for the cause of TCW.

We are not looking for large nations to simply boost our stats but we will accept you and ask for your advice and knowledge to be displayed to new players.

Our government is made up of experienced players; some rerolls and some large nations.

Our membership is made up of people who understand when to be serious on an issue and casual with general discussion.

Great Post Crazy ^^

You are right, we do have a great membership and an active one at that who knows how to act within the alliance and in front of other alliances, especially in public places. ;)

Here in Cybernations, a lot of alliances look at Stats constantly. "Look at how big we are now...oh no our 60K nation just dropped us soooo low.....yay we are getting two 50k nations" Honestly, who cares? I have led 3 alliances, and in each of them I have always thought growing was about "growth" but when in reality in order to have positive growth you need to create a great community, that is what we have in The College of Winterhold. Active Members, Active IRC, Active Gov....what more could you ask for? OHH Trades, Aid, Education?? Yup, we got that too.

We have just started our own recruitment competition, win some $$ win some other great awards!

Be [b]BOLD[/b], Join The College of Winterhold.