tech levels and buying air craft, weapons etc.

WarriorFrenchy

Hi all,
I know that you hafta have a certain number of tech levels and infra to buy things like air craft. I wanna know, if I have enough tech to buy something like for example an air craft, and then I sell some of my tech, or give them away and go below the 100 required to buy, will I lose the stuff, air craft for example, that I've already bought? How does that work.

[quote name='WarriorFrenchy' timestamp='1321301013' post='2844673']
Hi all,
I know that you hafta have a certain number of tech levels and infra to buy things like air craft. I wanna know, if I have enough tech to buy something like for example an air craft, and then I sell some of my tech, or give them away and go below the 100 required to buy, will I lose the stuff, air craft for example, that I've already bought? How does that work.
[/quote]

No. Once you reach the requirement for something (Soldiers, Improvements, Wonders), buy it, then sell off/lose the requirements, you still get to keep your purchase.

[quote name='WarriorFrenchy' timestamp='1321375855' post='2845095']
cool! If I have the tech required to buy an air craft, and I buy it and sell off the tech, will it still perform well in a fight?
[/quote]

It won't do the same amount of damage.
In general, the more tech you have, the more damage you'll do with [i]any[/i] weapon.

:)

hope that helps.

• 2 months later...