I don't believe I was cheating

arbela47000

I have had a long-term tech trade going with elentari of Scaggland since September or so. I just accepted the final shipment of tech on 12/12 or so (although it was not labeled as being the last). She asked me separately if I would be willing to nation-sit for her, and I agreed. Now that the nation-sitting has been approved and I've logged on from the same IP address, the tech shipment was canceled for potential cheating. I was not cheating, just trying to do a favor for a member of my alliance and long-term tech trade partner.

The tech shipment wasn't that important, especially when weighed against retaining both of our nations from possible deletion. I would appreciate it if I could get an assurance from one of the mods that my nation won't be deleted, and that I won't have to explain to elentari on January 3rd why her nation got deleted while I was in charge of it.

I know that this warning is an automatic thing, and I guess I'm just wanting some human reassurance in this case. Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Edited by arbela47000

The good old cheat patrol machine will do its job asked by the admin, but alot of the people it finds are innocent, But you should NEVER of nation sat even if it was a 'good deed'. Didnt you know that you will lose all the aid and trade?

Edited by Jack Grist

The good old cheat patrol machine will do its job asked by the admin, but alot of the people it finds are innocent, But you should NEVER of nation sat even if it was a 'good deed'. Didnt you know that you will lose all the aid and trade?

'Jack Grist' is wrong. 'Jack Grist' should not answer questions in the Question Center if he does not know the answer and/or if he is going to simply answer with his opinion as if it were fact.

It is your responsibility to read and know the rules. Since you obviously have/do not, I suggest you do so now. The "cheat patrol machine" does not wrongly target innocent users. You were in violation of the rules by having nations that had shared a network interacting and so the system warned you. If you ignore the warning your nations will be deleted. If you don't interact you'll be fine. It's as simple as that.

Please read the pinned threads in Moderation for more on this and other rules.