Amyland Bonds Being Sold!!!!!

Amyland

The nation of Amyland is requesting loans in the form of bonds. These are interest bearing bonds that mature withing 30 days. the total interest is 22% per month. That is that if you loan Amyland $100,000 you will receive $122,000 at the end of the 30 days. (60,90 & 120 day bonds also available @ 20%,18% & 16% per month respectively) In the event Amyland can not pay because of devastation of war, soldiers or tech can also be paid in exchange at current purchase rate. All you need to do is send financial assistance with the label "bond" and the number of days. Also, any creditor may receive military assistance for the life of the loan, depending on Amyland's current abilities, and only if the attacker or alliance is not affiliated with another creditor (wouldn't want to be obligated to fight on both sides of a conflict).

Amyland (Nation_ID=465198)

You should come check out Random Insanity Alliance, we'll give you start up aid and you will get tech deals to grow very quickly, we're a laid back alliance and you wont need to worry about raiders, 3million would be better than 100k for an aid slot, If you have any questions at all about cybernations in general, i can answer them for you, just send me a PM or reply here, I also messaged you in game.

http://rialliance.net/index.php

Amyland eh? :smug:

Kidding aside, joining an Alliance would be better. Most ones out there (the good ones, anyway) help out new members and protect you from getting raided.