Walpurgis Night Declaration

Homura

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1306737006' post='2720464']
..while fighting an admittedly impossible-to-win war against an alliance twice our size.
[/quote]

More like 3.5 times your size now :smug:

Your nation is broken, Asamiya Saki, and your troops have routed! Join us, and together we can destroy... something.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1306737006' post='2720464']
One of the people you declared on actually quit running the nation, but kept it alive so I can keep my trades. Are you seriously bragging about winning against an inactive nation, when practically anyone can do that? I have exclusive news for you: you are not a unique and special snowflake.

Actually, I see your taunts are still poor quality as always. Seriously, are you all really that concerned about my cash reserves or the well being of my nation?

No, no. You're not. I can assure you, Asamiya Saki of Polychromatica will continue to use awesome ninja moves and a yo-yo that can knock arrows out of the air, regardless of your feigned concern, while fighting an admittedly impossible-to-win war against an alliance twice our size. Because that's how we roll.
[url]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8982/asamiya2.jpg[/url]

B-)
[/quote]
If you had bothered to read my words you would have seen that I[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1306685205' post='2720031']don't care enough to pay attention to build anything half decent[/quote]
Anyway, both nations I'm fighting were rebuying, so I guess they couldn't have been that bad off. :unsure:

Anyway, you still allow your hate to color your perceptions of reality, when all I want here, like I said, is for people who declare on me to actually do their !@#$@#$ job and take my nation down a peg, when it's been months since I fought a war at a loss and it gets boring winning. Finally took a nuke though, that's good. Even with the nukes I'm still going to come out ahead of the nation I updeclared to hit though, which is...well, still kind of sad.

But hey, don't let me stop your ramblings and imaginings of things that aren't there, I've never stopped you before and it's given me some great quotables.

Anyway, if you didn't want an "impossible-to-win war against an alliance twice our size," you could have tried not declaring on that alliance, just a thought. :ph34r:

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1306737006' post='2720464'][img]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8982/asamiya2.jpg[/img][/quote]
Sorry, but I prefer this:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Zi266n7nxcw/S4L_31PoS8I/AAAAAAAACTM/3BeX18NzDEI/s00/Sailor+Suit+and+Machine+Gun.jpg[/img]

Keep the nukes coming. :smug:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1306776320' post='2720672']
Anyway, if you didn't want an "impossible-to-win war against an alliance twice our size," you could have tried not declaring on that alliance, just a thought. :ph34r:
[/quote]
Whoa, whoa, you all declared war on us. This announcement is just a recognition of that fact.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1306815036' post='2721108']
Whoa, whoa, you all declared war on us. This announcement is just a recognition of that fact.
[/quote]

Well, honestly, the escalation was when it became a war. :smug:

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1306685205' post='2720031']
I haven't lost a war in TE since I came back a few rounds ago
[/quote]

Isn't this like... your first war SINCE then?

[/quote]
I don't see that. You hit one of our guys (Yui), so we piled your alliance without bothering with diplomacy. This [b]is[/b] TE after all. :smug:

Edited by Arrnea

[/quote]
Point me to the declaration.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1306823379' post='2721227']
Isn't this like... your first war SINCE then?
[/quote]
No.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1306900246' post='2721781']Much like Han Solo, Shimanyan shot first. :awesome:[/quote]
True, but also much like Han Solo, Shimanyan wasn't in the Rebel Alliance at the time.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1306914027' post='2721906']
True, but also much like Han Solo, Shimanyan wasn't in the Rebel Alliance at the time.
[/quote]
By that analogy, Shimanyan was the good guy who pre-empted the bad guy to save his life, so...his attack was justified then and Waluigi-whatever deserved to get shot?

Odd choice of reference indeed for one who is trying to use it to pin guilt on us. :unsure:

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1306947682' post='2722056']
Hey locke :3 you should attack your raider
[/quote]
I did as soon as I saw I was attacked. You have fun scrounging up more people to hit us?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1306963665' post='2722179']
I did as soon as I saw I was attacked. You have fun scrounging up more people to hit us?
[/quote]

Haha don't point fingers :3 I just want to see if you will get nuked

Well, it's been a great fight, Walpurgis Night. Learned quite a bit from this war too, so all that infra lost was worth it. Good luck rebuilding, sorry if the damage was a little excessive, habit pulled over from SE [img]http://se.sosdancn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/salute.gif[/img]

Now onwards to roll IRON! I've still got an extra defensive slot left, don't think those two rogues would last very long, so might as well back them up.

Edited by MrMuz

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1306968851' post='2722243']
Haha don't point fingers :3 I just want to see if you will get nuked
[/quote]
Because you're impotent and need other people to do your botched work. And hey, you brought it up.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1307027402' post='2722568']
Because you're impotent and need other people to do your botched work. And hey, you brought it up.
[/quote]

I haven't fought you this round?