Walpurgis Night Declaration

Homura

[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6629/kyuflag.jpg[/img]

[size="6"][font="Impact"]Witches Declaration from the Chair of the Walpurgis Night Black Magic Committee[/font][/size][/center]

Recently, a nation known as Shimanyan violated the magic barrier surrounding the Walpurgis Compound at Brocken, claiming to have executed a "coup", as though this is some sort of banana republic where this occurs regularly. One does not simply skip into Brocken and execute a coup with the efficiency of an Irish bar fight.

I will be first to tell you no such thing happened. [color="#FF0000"]Unlike witches, which do exist.
[/color]
Further investigation (which I can assure you was not performed under the influence of alcohol. okay, maybe it was a little, but these things just happen, alright?) determined this nation to belong to the Order of the Snowflake, and therefore, these actions are considered to be aggression by the aforementioned alliance. Therefore, we recognise an inherent state of hostility initiated by the Order of the Snowflake, which makes it necessary that they make a contract with us, and become magical girls. But there can only be one!

Anyway, this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist...

This will give me the wonderful chance to find what wishes are outside your capability to grant...

Walpurgis Night. Prepare to face your greatest weakness. A force great enough to destroy and create universes. A force bound together by the strings of fate of multiple timelines. A force contained within the spirit of a fourteen year old Japanese schoolgirl. Hope.

[center][img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj1pj9RcGg1qdxuzjo1_r1_500.png[/img][/center]

Walpurgis Night! I, Yui-chan, shall free you from your fate in the name of Nagato Yuki and Kaname Madoka, we shall cleanse you of the evil which grips your spirit so that you too may live a free existence unbounded by the responsibilities of being a Mahou Shoujo.

[center][img]http://29.media.tumblr.com/eO5rDDFIRj9kh9ob2DqUxTfoo1_500.jpg[/img][/center]

In the name of Yuki-chan, the guardian of our existence, and Madoka, the embodiment of hope in our universe, I shall fight for you.

P-p-please, Katsumi-chan and Zessa-kun... p-p-please

LET ME FIGHT FOR YOU! I will remove the curses that corrupt your souls!

Someday, we'll all look back on this drinking tea and eating cake in another plane of existence (Round 18?). M-m-m-maybe we can b-b-be together, again?

Edited by Expletive Deleted

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1306560672' post='2719387']
On behalf of all the members of Synergy:

*sigh*
[/quote]
On behalf of people who care about Synergy...oh wait.

Well, I give you points for one thing. You got game.

Bring it, Walpurgis... we shall show you the true meaning of both the Lady of the Falling Snow, Nagato Yuki and the Lady of Tranquility, Kaname Madoka.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1306576301' post='2719457']
Well, I give you points for one thing. You got game.

Bring it, Walpurgis... we shall show you the true meaning of both the Lady of the Falling Snow, Nagato Yuki and the Lady of Tranquility, Kaname Madoka.
[/quote]
Good not see you Arrnea. I have been gone a long time. I hope that we can renew our rivalry from old. Also, my birthday happens to be Walpurgis Night, so I couldn't help but post in this thread. My apologies for my intrusion. simply couldn't help myself...

[quote name='Salah adDin' timestamp='1306592112' post='2719495']Good not see you Arrnea. I have been gone a long time. I hope that we can renew our rivalry from old. Also, my birthday happens to be Walpurgis Night, so I couldn't help but post in this thread. My apologies for my intrusion. simply couldn't help myself...[/quote]
Oh hello there, BigKat. Just having a bit of a throwdown here, please excuse us. :awesome:

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1306655838' post='2719923']
Oh I forgot to mention it before, but nice counterdeclaration Walpurgis. You got a grand total of [b]one[/b] war off before we anarchied you all. :awesome:
[/quote]
It's not my fault you didn't have nations large enough for me to declare war on.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1306657034' post='2719929']It's not my fault you didn't have nations large enough for me to declare war on.[/quote]
Rather than a comment regarding your own activity (which is admittedly impressive), it was more a comment on the activity of the rest of your alliance. They had a significant amount of time between your counterattack and being sent into anarchy to strike back at us, but did not. In fact, the other nation on your alliance that I am at war with hasn't even struck back against [b]me[/b] yet.

Enjoying fighting you though. :awesome:

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1306662707' post='2719949']
That SDI is pure evil, 7 nukes blocked in 2 days <_<
[/quote]
I dunno, I got one through on the first shot.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1306657034' post='2719929']
It's not my fault you didn't have nations large enough for me to declare war on.
[/quote]
One large nation does not an alliance make. And when the rest of your alliance is weak enough that people like me who don't care enough to pay attention to build anything half decent can neutralize your members in a day when you declared first, well... :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I expected more than this; I haven't lost a war in TE since I came back a few rounds ago, no matter how hard I try, it's beginning to irk me.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1306684066' post='2720020']I dunno, I got one through on the first shot.[/quote]
Two from two now, she really should fire whatever crew she brought in when I started nuking. :awesome:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1306685205' post='2720031']
One large nation does not an alliance make. And when the rest of your alliance is weak enough that people like me who don't care enough to pay attention to build anything half decent can neutralize your members in a day when you declared first, well... :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I expected more than this; I haven't lost a war in TE since I came back a few rounds ago, no matter how hard I try, it's beginning to irk me.
[/quote]
One of the people you declared on actually quit running the nation, but kept it alive so I can keep my trades. Are you seriously bragging about winning against an inactive nation, when practically anyone can do that? I have exclusive news for you: you are not a unique and special snowflake.

Actually, I see your taunts are still poor quality as always. Seriously, are you all really that concerned about my cash reserves or the well being of my nation?

No, no. You're not. I can assure you, Asamiya Saki of Polychromatica will continue to use awesome ninja moves and a yo-yo that can knock arrows out of the air, regardless of your feigned concern, while fighting an admittedly impossible-to-win war against an alliance twice our size. Because that's how we roll.
[img]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8982/asamiya2.jpg[/img]

B-)