MoG[Guards]

Mogar

OOC: since i stole Gaddafi's Harem Guard idea, this thread will be where I post about each of the 90 girls, This is all super secret information, since none of them leave MoG[Tower]. also, special thanks in this specific post to Sargun for keeping everyone in #cnrp distracted by this girl's pics for a while.

1tIb9Ao3JY.jpg

#90; Code Name: Lynx

Lynx's parents, her mother a Doctor and her father a Spec Ops soldier, emigrated from Rebel Army before she was born, and she grew up in Tunis, now called Carthage, where her father taught her how to strip and rebuild a pistol before she could walk, and was an expert marksman at age 6. As her parents were not religious, and Tunisia was a highly religious state, they then moved to MoG[Corp] property a year before the annexation of Tunisia by MoG[Corp]. At age 16 Lynx applied to join the MoG[Security] forces, where she was selected to become a member of the Special Forces, after a year of further training and a few combats, she was selected to join the MoG[Guard], currently residing in MoG[Tower].

Edited by Mogar

[img]http://midclass.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cyborg-woman-amalgamate-ii.jpg[/img]

#89; Code name: Metal Fox

Fox was Orphaned at age 7 in Sri Lanka, after her parents died in a car accident. She ran away from the orphanage she was placed into at age 11 and lived on the street, becoming a thief simply to stay alive, her talents grew as she did, and after making a few thousand dollars by age 16, moved to MoG[Corp] territory, intrigued by a corporation allowing such freedoms. Upon arriving in MoG[Corp] she required a job, and decided to rely on her talents to work as a freelance assassin, her hands got a bit more bloody, but by this point she felt any easy way to make money was worth it, and most of the people she was paid to kill were criminals anyway, she was cleaning the streets as far as she was concerned. MoG[Corp] hired her as a courier to deliver sensitive materials, and after a few months Mogar himself spotted her talents, and working as a bodyguard for him proved to give her more money than she could possibly spend, and was far easier than working as an assassin since she got 89 other girls as backup. Ss prostheses became more readily available, she used her new found income(high 6 figures), as well as MoG[Corp] financial backing, she transformed herself into the greatest human she could be, becoming more armored naked than most people are with body armor on, making her one of the most trusted bodyguards to Mogar.

Edited by Mogar

• 2 weeks later...

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mvHl0jIiX-E/S8xA3c8H-9I/AAAAAAAAHc0/v1szpEOWOEU/s1600/Lee+Hyo+Ri+-+A8.jpg[/img]
#88, Code Name: Deadly Flower
growing up in the southern Greater Korean Federation, Miss 88(formerly known as Lee Ri) experienced a relatively normal middle class life, only learning about how amazing intoxicants can make her feel at age 15 at a birthday party in GKF, after a year of experimenting with alcohol and minor drugs, she decided to save up enough money to fly to MoG[Corp], land of excess, the place where the rest of the world knew they could blow off steam or simply experiment to their hearts content without any fear of retaliation from the government. 88 soon found out that living on MoG[Corp] property was not all butterflies and rainbows, soon having to find a job in order to simply survive, not to mention support any extra curricular activities she wanted to be involved in. working as a bartender at a club in Tripoli, 88 began a relationship with a Colonel of MoG[Security], 88 had managed to live until age 17 in MoG[Corp] without spreading her legs, something uncommon in a society so liberal about sex, the colonel approached her numerous times, but being almost 20 years her senior she refused every time. after a month of attempting to sleep with her, the colonel eventually invited her to MoG[Tower] in an attempt to display his influence in the Corporation, Upon reaching the 170th floor, the highest gym/common room in the building, the colonel was shocked to see Mogar with a group of interns in the hot tub on the floor, before he could even turn his head to 88, she had already begun walking towards Mogar, deciding to attempt a massive leap in her place in society. Mogar, impressed by her boldness, decided to give her training and plenty of credits to support all of her extra curricular habits, making her one of Mogar's personal guard.

Edited by Mogar

[img]http://www.imgbase.net/images/vida_guerra_29.jpg[/img]
#87 Code Name: Icy Phoenix
Miss 87 was born on the island of Cuba in the Holy American Empire, 87 grew up in an impoverished family,

OOC:: i will add the story i wrote up tomorrow, sleepytime now, just posting so i dont have to look for a pic of vida guerra that i feel comfortable posting on the forums :P