Nation Evironment

HydroJohn

Government Positions, Population Density, Water as a native/traded resource, Tech levels.

Currently you are trading for all three negative environmental resources which is not going to help. You also do not have a trade for water.

Your tech level is OK for a nation of your infra size, but as you get more that will improve environment as well.

Your population density is over 40, which without water is quite high, although not excessive...

Unless you are bothered about the role-play aspect of the game, change your government positions to remaining neutral unless attacked... Change your nuclear option to use for power plants. I think this gives an environment boost, but in addition you will also get a financial boost as well...

Some of the other options affect environment but I can't remember which ones do what.

Government Positions, Population Density, Water as a native/traded resource, Tech levels.

Currently you are trading for all three negative environmental resources which is not going to help. You also do not have a trade for water.

Your tech level is OK for a nation of your infra size, but as you get more that will improve environment as well.

Your population density is over 40, which without water is quite high, although not excessive...

Unless you are bothered about the role-play aspect of the game, change your government positions to remaining neutral unless attacked... Change your nuclear option to use for power plants. I think this gives an environment boost, but in addition you will also get a financial boost as well...

Some of the other options affect environment but I can't remember which ones do what.

Ya!

What he said! :D

For:

Drug traffickers are crossing into your borders from all sides bringing with them narcotics and an assortment of recreational drugs. Many of your citizens are becoming addicted and have been unable to hold steady jobs which is both endangering your citizen’s lives and hurting your economy. What is your government’s position?

Choose:

Our military has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. Drugs are illegal in this nation.

and

For:

The nation closest to your northern borders has experienced a disastrous economic failure. Hordes of immigrants cross over onto your borders seeking new jobs and opportunities. This new wave of job seekers could bring a similar devastation to your own economy. What is your government’s position?

Choose:

What? Immigrants? Did our border guards fall asleep? Our nation's borders are closed to all immigrants.

That will improve your environment by half a star each if those options weren't already selected.