I need my nukes :panic:

Archmage

My link: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000564

My age: Nation Created: 4/21/2011 9:34:50 AM (6 days old)

My Nation Rank: Nation Rank: Ranked #41 of 1,205 Nations (3.40%)

I have Uraninum, tech and infra needed to get nukes.

When I go to buy them...

[quote]Nations must be at least 5 days old in order to purchase nuclear weapons.[/quote]

I need my yellow balls of death and hate. If I'm doing it wrong then have a good laugh over this, but if not could someone look into this.

-Archmage

The rules for te are different.

[quote] Nuclear Weapons - Nuclear weapons are expensive at $200,000 and with each active nuclear weapon in your possession the price of nukes increases by 10%. In addition to the initial cost, nuclear weapons also have a starting cost of $5,000 a day to maintain (Upkeep cost is doubled if you do not have access to Uranium). This cost increases +10% for every nuclear weapon that you own. Your nation will need a technology level of 75 or greater, an infrastructure level of 500 or greater, access to uranium for nuclear weapon production, and be ranked within the top 5% nations in order to begin purchasing nuclear weapons (Or own the Manhattan Project wonder). A player can only purchase 1 nuclear weapon per day (2 with the Weapons Research Complex wonder). In addition to the other requirements a nation must be at least 5 days old before it can purchase nuclear weapons. [/quote]

Are you sure you have all of the requirements?

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1303915504' post='2700358']
The rules for te are different.

Are you sure you have all of the requirements?
[/quote]
I'm in the same situation, and I'm unable to buy as well (get the same message; "Nations must be at least 5 days old in order to purchase nuclear weapons.").

And looking at the rankings, no one has been able to buy nukes yet, even though we are way into day 6.

Something strange is going on.