Declaration of the United Greater Athenian Federation of Eastern Nordland

Triyun

[quote][center][u][b]Acts of Union Between the United Federation of the East, Greater Nordic Empire of Dalmatia, and Athenian Federation[/b][/u][/center]

[b]Article I.[/b] Political Union

The United Federation of the East, Greater Nordic Empire of Dalmatia, Athenian Federation hereby enter into a single political union. This political union shall be called the United Greater Athenian Federation of Eastern Nordland. The leader of the United Federation of the East shall now be referred to as the Great Leader, the leader(s) of the Athenian Federation shall now be referred to as the Dear Leader(s), the leader of the Greater Nordic Empire of Dalmatia shall be referred to as the Glorious Leader. All shall co-hold the title Eternal President under Heaven.

[b]Article II.[/b] Economic Union

The Nations of this treaty shall form an economic union with a single currency, the blood money. Each unit of blood money shall be backed by the central bank of the United Greater Athenian Federation of Eastern Nordland by 4 liters of gypsy children's blood to sacrifice to the dark gods of the Omniscient Economy daily.

[b]Article III.[/b] Military Cooperation and Coordination

The Nations of this treaty shall render assistance to each other military matters in the following situations: [b]A )[/b] If one signatory is attacked, all signatories will use all means available to defend the aggressed upon nation. [b]B )[/b] All signatories will work together to defend against unconventional threats such as terrorism and non-state actors. [b]C )[/b] To deter attacks upon any signatory [b]D )[/b] To ensure the decisive and favorable outcome of international affairs in favor the signatories [b]E )[/b] To defeat potential threats to the security of any signatory before they become an imminent danger.

[b]Article IV.[/b] Cancellation and Amendments

This treaty may be cancelled when all enemies have been destroyed.

[b]Signed:[/b]

[i]On Behalf of the United Federation of the East[/i]:

Jia, August Imperator of the United Federation of the East and the Greater Leader

[i]On Behalf of the Greater Nordic Empire of Dalmatia[/i]:

Michael Visari, Autarch of the Greater Nordic Empire of Dalmatia and Dear Leader

[i]On Behalf of the Athenian Federation[/i]:

Her Imperial Highness Ariadne Notaras, Empress of the Eastern Athenian Federation and its overseas territories and Glorious Leader
His Imperial Highness Valerio Moretti of Bourbon, Emperor of the Western Athenian Federation and its overseas territories and Glorious Leader

[b]Post Amble:[/b] Article I and II Expire in 24 Hours[/quote]