African Legion Manifesto

Captain Enema

[b]Port Sudan[/b]

Major General Charles White stands in front of the television camera. His face is calm, his demeanor shows himself to be a statesman, and his eyes radiate determination. The light on the top of the camera flashes green and he begins to speak.

"Gentleman, Gentleladies, and everyone else out there who works for a living. I'd like to say that I bring you the news that the Legion, is once again, back. However, this will not happen. The Legion fell due to the people wishing to reunite with our NoN brothers and this wish shall be respected."

"What I will say is the spirit of the Legion hasn't died. The core values of the African Legion is alive today in Port Sudan. The men of the Legion did their part in the recent fighting under NoN command. We stand ready to defend our new government as well. However, the Legion has a heart that at times is far too big for its own good."

"There are those in our ranks, well quite frankly most of us to be exact, who wish to serve humanity in other ways. Once Denard and Dellion lead this magnificent bunch of @#$#@#$#s to destroy enemy after enemy. The Legion today wishes to build. With this spirit, and the full support and approval of the Legion Council, the African Legion hereby offers our service as a direct action group for the International White Cross."

"This does not mean we'll be the killers and head bashers of the White Cross. However, we'll protect the doctors, defend the builders, and fight like lions for the defenseless entrusted to our care. We will work with any National White Cross Organization who wishes to accept or request our support. Our ranks are not large, but our devotion to our new duties immense. If you take the time to browse our website you'll see the units at our disposal and of course at the disposal of the world."

"Thank you for your time."

[b]African Legion Table of Organization

1st Regimental Combat Team 3200 men plus supporting units
2nd Regimental Combat Team 3200 men plus supporting units
3rd Regimental Combat Team 3200 men plus supporting units
4th Regimental Combat Team 3200 men plus supporting units

Home Defense Brigade 5000 men plus attached intelligence, logistics, artillery, training, air, transport, and medical units.

10th Air Wing 18 F-16 fighters
11th Air Wing 18 F-16 fighters
12th Air Wing 18 F-16 fighters
14th Air Wing 18 F-16 fighters

15th Ground Attack Wing 18 A-10 Warthogs
16th Ground Attack Wing 18 A-10 Warthogs
17th Ground Attack Wing 18 A-10 Warthogs
18th Ground Attack Wing 18 A-10 Warthogs

333rd Air Transport Wing
334th Air Transport Wing
335th Air Transport Wing
336th Air Transport Wing

101st Airborne Battalion
82nd Airborne Battalion
183rd Airborne Battalion

Total Strength of the African Legion, 27,504 men and women
[/b]

(ooc: yeah I know.. don't remind me, and no occ postings please.)

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man