Great Lakes State General Actions

HHAYD

Classified:

All border defenses will be upgraded. "Natural" walls will be constructed (4 meters tall), with dirt covering them and massive solid rocks cemented (with concrete and steel alloy wires) together in them so the enemy doesn't try to bash down the hills. On top of the wall of dirt and rocks, a 10 meter tall concrete wall reinforced with the steel wires and beams. There will also be rooms in the walls with small openings to the outside. Each of those rooms will have heavy machine guns, napalm throwers, fire works launchers (blinds the enemies and can knock helicopters out of the sky easily), rocket launchers, artillery cannons, and anti-tank cannons.

Behind those walls will be another "natural" wall, and the exact same wall in case of the outer wall collapses. The area between the outer and inner walls will be lined with electrified barbed wires, motion senor jumping bombs (they jump up when pressed and explode, sending metal pieces flying everywhere), reusable giant rat traps (powerful enough to snap off people's legs, set off when pressed, and then reverses to attack another victim), underground fire works launchers, and underground napalm pumps.

Behind the inner walls, there will be rows of SAM sites, fire works launchers, missile defenses, rapid firing anti-aircraft missile launchers (a jet plane won't survive 10 heat seeking missiles that are designed to be attracted by the strongest heat source, the exhaust systems that are speeding at mach 10), and artillery cannons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highly Classified, share it to any unauthorized personnel and die painfully (not to mention most of your relatives will die painfully):

Underground rail tunnels and bases:

An underground railroad will be constructed. Although it may be very expensive, it is impossible for even deep bunker busters to damage it, making it useful for supplying military bases during war when the surface supply routes have been destroyed. It can also be used as a escape route, and a way to attack an enemy nation safely, assuming the deep underground rail tunnel is extended into their territory.

56621466.th.png

Blue lines: Deep underground rail lines that will be constructed.

Green dots: Major military bases.

Pink lines: Deep underground rail lines that will be constructed after the blue lines are finished.

Brown lines: Under debate, meant for entering an enemy nation.

Yellow dots: Underground bases, under debate.

It will be a 200 meters underground, deep in the non-porous solid rocks. An 6 meter thick concrete wall reinforced with expensive steel alloys will be the wall of the tunnels. The shape of the tunnel will be three semi circles, triple arches. The air supply system's intake and exhaust will be at each military base, it will be pumped in and out by multiple high powered air pumps. Some of the air will be pumped in and out of the water. There will be 5 set of rails on each direction of the tunnels in the first two arches, the large ones. The third one, the one that will be in the middle, will be an emergency route in case if an accident occurs. It is keep at a higher air pressure to keep out any dangerous fumes or smoke.

At each major military base, there will be a deep underground base, ten high speed large passenger elevators, and five large cargo elevators will connect the underground base to the surface base. The underground base will have the rail station, large cargo storage rooms, water and sewage storage, power storage, communication and command rooms, sleeping area, cooking and eating area, and of course, bathrooms.

All of the underground bases should able to hold enough supplies for two months for 5,000 people.

25362106.th.png

Large gray box on green surface: Military base

Large gray box in the ground: Underground base

Small gray boxes on the surface: Emergency exit elevator station.

Tan box in the ground: Underground air field, runways are tilted upward toward the ground. The exits are hidden by giant concrete doors (two meters thick) covered with another 2 meters of dirt. The doors will be opened by the giant mechanical door openers with silencers, but we are currently trying to develop one that can handle that much strain without breaking.

Dark gold: main elevator shaft

Red: Emergency exit elevator shaft

Blue: elevator shaft for the underground air field.

Black: underground rail

Small gray box connected by a blue line: rail station for the air field.

Plans for the underground bases in other nation's land is being drafted...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: For those who's CNRP nation is right next to mine, I MIGHT RP the building of those rail tunnels and underground bases in your nation, if you allow it through OOC.

Also, anyone may feel free to point out anything wrong. I haven't started the construction yet. It would be another 18 RL days before I start the border wall upgrading, and then another 18 RL days before I start on the underground rail tunnels. There is plenty of time of debate.

EDIT: JEDCJT, I warned you I have ways of bypassing your defense systems. I won't invade you unless if you try to pull off stunts that will anger me through IC. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Oho, I see what you are up to. :ph34r:

OOC: There isn't any way of detecting me building those underground rail tunnels underneath your nation. :P

Unless if you decide to go insane and drill 200 meters deep holes all over the place on the border.

OOC: There isn't any way of detecting me building those underground rail tunnels underneath your nation. :P

Unless if you decide to go insane and drill 200 meters deep holes all over the place on the border.

OOC: Heh, your men will have to emerge from the ground one way or another. And when they do...well, the Stasi, Army, and Military-SS will be waiting for them. :awesome:

Oh, and I think I'll do the insane drilling part too. :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Those are some...tall...walls.

OOC: I have to agree. Going to fix that...

EDIT: Fixed

OOC: Heh, your men will have to emerge from the ground one way or another. And when they do...well, the Stasi, Army, and Military-SS will be waiting for them. :awesome:

Which is why I am going to build the bases underground in an area where there aren't much people in. They will get the air from the air system that will filter oxygen out of the lake/pond/river/stream water and diffuse carbon dioxide into the water.

After everything is finished, I will move my military in, and when war starts, the dirt covering the exits will open up without warning while the other part of my military will invade by surface. Your military will get distracted and will never see it coming.

OOC:

Oh, and I think I'll do the insane drilling part too. :awesome:

How many holes are you going to drill? Your military and citizens will think your CNRP government has gone insane. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

Highly Classified, share it to any unauthorized personnel and die painfully (not to mention most of your relatives will die painfully):

Plans have finally came out for underground bases in other nations. It will be similar to the underground bases that will be in our nation, but all of the air supply will come from the train tunnel's air supply system and from extracting oxygen from the water and diffusing carbon dioxide into the water. So all of them will be near large water sources.

Plans for the giant mechanized door openers are being written.

All of the equipments in the train tunnels and underground bases are safe from EMP, since there is a thick layer of concrete and dirt insulating it. The more exposed area, such as the emergency exit stations' and air fields; giant mechanized door openers. Those are designed to handle large surge of electricity, and insulating against EMP by using grounded metal containers and plastic inside.

Drilling to building elevator shafts have just begun.

------------------------------

Classified:

All of the military factories have begun producing the necessary equipments and building materials for the border wall.

Edited by HHAYD

We have hired 24 companies to drill the tunnels, a total of 50,000 workers have been hired. The drilling for the blue lines should be finished within three months. The drilling for the pink lines should be finished within three months. Rocks removed from the drilling will be used in the border wall upgrades.

----

Classified:

40 companies have been hired to upgrade the border walls.

Edited by HHAYD

Classified:

Three types of stationary and mobile SAM launchers will be used. The stationary ones will be used on the border walls. All missiles can be fired from mobile vehicles, except for the RIM-161 Standard Missile 3.

Anti-aircraft:

Track-via-missile (MIM-104 Patriot)

Active radar homing (AGM-114 Hellfire)

Infrared homing

Phased array (Akash missile)

-

Missile defense: Akash missile, RIM-161 Standard Missile 3

-

Anti satellite: RIM-161 Standard Missile 3

----

Classified:

Radar stations will be constructed throughout the nation to cover all areas, overlapping the outer rims of the coverage area to efficiently track down any enemy aircrafts or missiles. The radar stations will also be equipped with anti-aircraft and anti-missile systems.

A new type of anti-aircraft system is currently under testing. It is basically an upgraded artillery cannon that is designed to fire at any aircrafts flying above. The radar stations feeds the info into the artillery cannons and using coordination of the provided radar, the artillery cannon locks onto an aircraft and fire at it. The AA artillery cannons also use highly pressurized air to fire the artillery shells, giving them extra speed and distance. The shells' speed are about mach 3.

At long range, the artillery cannons would use long range armor piercing shells to pick off the enemy aircrafts one by one.

At mid range, the artillery cannons would switch to high explosive shells to knock out multiple enemy aircrafts (assuming they are close together enough).

At short range, the artillery cannons would switch to cluster shells, where the shells break up into many smaller shells, making it useful for close range defense and aircraft crowd control. The mini shells will automatically breakup at 100 meters above the ground, but it would be suicidal to fly lower than 100 meters close to the artillery cannons. Some of the artillery cannons will still stick with the high explosive shells in case if any enemy pilots think they can fly out of range of the cannons. If all of them try to do that, then all of the cannons will switch back to HE shells.

However, a major draw back is that if the wiring is cut or the radar stations are destroyed, the artillery cannons would be unable to function. Enemy aircrafts can also dodge the shells, assuming their radar can pick up the shells and the pilots can react fast enough.

-------------------------------------------

Another new type of aircraft defense is under development, but will be installed, fireworks. Not the ordinary fireworks, but the ones with a brighter flash and flies much faster, at the speed of mach 3. The fireworks artillery cannons rely on the radar stations just like the AA artillery cannons. What the firework rockets would do is blind enemy pilots with the flashes. It can also knock aircrafts out of control if too close to the explosions.

The firework rockets might also hit an enemy aircraft, and given it's high explosion, it will knock the aircraft out of the air.

Edited by HHAYD

Classified:

Anti-aircraft and missile systems-4% completed

Artillery gun placements-5% completed

Border walls-0% completed

"Natural" wall-1% completed

No man land construction-1% completed

----------------------

Highly classified:

(All major military bases)

Main elevator shafts: 4% completed

Emergency exit stations-0% completed

Emergency exit elevator shafts: 0%

Underground bases-0% completed

Underground rail tunnels blue-0%

Underground rail tunnels pink-0%

The plans for the underground rail tunnels have been changed. There will be dual water pipes, sewage pipes, high voltage power lines, communication lines and internet lines under the emergency tunnel. All of the lines and pipes will be covered with sensitive alert wires, and then with pressurized nitrogen. If the pipes or lines are tampered, the nitrogen level in the space between the outer and inner covering will drop, and the senors will notice it. If anything moves or cut the sensitive wires, the senors will also notice that.

OOC: Allow what? Me denying you from violating my nation's sovereign rights?

OOC: No, no. I am asking if I am allowed to build tunnels under someone else's nation, if the RPer of that nation allow it through OOC.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Interesting... I think almost every nation around me (including me) is setting up a defense system... kinda scary....

OOC: Compared to all of the CNRP nations around my nation, it seems like my nation's defense system seems more geared toward counter-attacking, anti-aircraft defense, and rapid reinforcement/supplying.

And indeed it is scary, my IC government thought all of the neighbors were up to something, so you get the result.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Interesting... I think almost every nation around me (including me) is setting up a defense system... kinda scary....

OOC: Mine was a responce to Jed's and I know something you don't, and I can't say.

OOC: Ok then... But be very quiet.

OOC: Which is why I am going to tunnel under other people's nations, and build the underground stations. However, I am going to leave them incomplete (emergency exit elevator shafts, emergency exit stations, underground airfield, and underground airfield elevator shafts won't be finished) to avoid detection. In times of war, I think you get what happens next to the enemy nation that I already tunneled underneath.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Which is why I am going to tunnel under other people's nations, and build the rail stations, but leave the underground base incomplete to avoid detection. In times of war, I think you get what happens next to the enemy nation.

OOC: I DO have seismographs... so again be VERY quiet.

OOC: How powerful are they? Can they reach up to 200 meters?

OOC: Yes. They are as powerful as the RL ones used by USGS. Also, considering how you'll be drilling under one of my major cities, which has a monitering station for geological activity...

OOC: Subtleknifewielder said I can drill tunnels in other people's nations, but if caught, it would be an act of a war.

OOC: I confirm this statement.

OOC: Yes. They are as powerful as the RL ones used by USGS. Also, considering how you'll be drilling under one of my major cities, which has a monitering station for geological activity...

OOC: But what would you do to investigate the 'tremors?' Dig down yourself? I'm just curious, is all.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder