Murder Inc. Announcement

TheEraser

MI2.jpg

As much as we like diplomacy, if is often times hard to track down the leaders of alliances in tournament edition. Most irc rooms are dead and most forums are innactive. This makes it very difficult to deal with rogue nations in a timley manner.

Therefore, Murder Inc. had decided that ANY aligned nation that attacks Murder Inc will be attacked for 7 days, regardless of alliances affiliation (unless we have a treaty with you). Furthermore we are instituting a three strike policy. If a nation(s) flying a foreign AA attack us totaling 3 offensive wars, your entire alliance will be going up in flames. Again that doesn't apply to our allies.

That is All.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why wouldn't this policy hold for your allies? And what of defensive attacks against raiders from your alliance? Just wondering...

because we like our allies.

If anyone attacks Murder Inc without first talking to a leader (Hormones, Myself, or JimKongIl) there will be hell to pay.

Don't like it? tough.

your policy needs worked on as your members tend to attack indiscriminately as well

we let our member attack at will as long as we're not allied to said nation/alliance. If you bring it to our attention however, we will ask them to stop. If they don't, then we clear attacks on them, simple as that.

we let our member attack at will as long as we're not allied to said nation/alliance. If you bring it to our attention however, we will ask them to stop. If they don't, then we clear attacks on them, simple as that.

Lame. We should just raid whoever we want and then declare war when they try to defend. ^_^

we're not complete dicks, jeez man!

your first responce to me doesn't justify your above statement... "don't like it ..tough" . Your nations tech raid .. we defend then you declare because you can.. this is just the stupid logic you expect this world to believe? If your nations tech raid we should have the right of responce in kind without the threat of excalation. Let's not get too stupid here.

Edited by Panic King

your first responce to me doesn't justify your above statement... "don't like it ..tough" . Your nations tech raid .. we defend then you declare because you can.. this is just the stupid logic you expect this world to believe? If your nations tech raid we should have the right of responce in kind without the threat of excalation. Let's not get too stupid here.

if you don't like it, do something about it, otherwise shut up ;)

If I were you I would be quiet. UW is looking like a good target right about now

wouldn't be the first time some "leaders" took exception to freedom of expression of thought and decided it was a threat to their manhood to play a game with some sort of civility. I mean, c'mon... UW becomes a target because I asked a question then got a smart ss remark? All I want is a level playing surface... Murder can raid who they want because they can? But god forbid you put up a fight and fight back. So OK.. you want it that way .. fine. It's just damn funny how some think they are the KING because they belong to some quasi-large organization.. Funny.. I think I remember some other world where many idiots rule

wouldn't be the first time some "leaders" took exception to freedom of expression of thought and decided it was a threat to their manhood to play a game with some sort of civility. I mean, c'mon... UW becomes a target because I asked a question then got a smart ss remark? All I want is a level playing surface... Murder can raid who they want because they can? But god forbid you put up a fight and fight back. So OK.. you want it that way .. fine. It's just damn funny how some think they are the KING because they belong to some quasi-large organization.. Funny.. I think I remember some other world where many idiots rule

I say we form a coalition and destroy MI. I for one hate MI's failure to respect everyone else. <_<

Sorry, but we only respond to the leaders of alliances remarks...and seeing as how UW has no government at all, that makes you an anarchy..we'll make sure each of your nations has that as their personal government mode.

And Zikawe, aren't you in MI?

Edited by BEazy

You are badly misunderstanding something. We at Murder Inc. have a very small government. We will not be taking the time to call off all of our guys from their raids. This is a game based on war. Its pointless to do that. But we will be taking a diplomatic approach to anyone who comes to us with an issue. You come to us, we warn our guys off. They hit again, you fill their war slots. Its as easy as that. But, like I stated earlier, we cant keep an eye on everyone. So dont come to us over every single raid, you will be wasting our time and your time.

I say we form a coalition and destroy MI. I for one hate MI's failure to respect everyone else. <_<

It would be nearly impossible to do without the support of nearly every unaligned nation because they did ally themselves with the #2 alliance also. MHA would also have to be destroyed .. yet I haven't anything yet against either alliance, just the battle of words going on here today and the perception of elitism of a certain few.

Sorry, but we only respond to the leaders of alliances remarks...and seeing as how UW has no government at all, that makes you an anarchy..we'll make sure each of your nations has that as their personal government mode.

And Zikawe, aren't you in MI?

another elitist... so noone can post other than agovernment official? I thought this is OWF where all can post and read.