Crimean Navy

Chad

Recently, the Ermid Furcis uf Crimea Iso have announced the creation of the Crimean Nevia (Crimea Navy). Crimean ships will use the acronym CNS (Crimean Naval Ship). As of now, the Crimean navy doesn't not own any combat ships.

300px-Tapageuse-01.jpg

Nurth Meroni-class Patrol Vessel (5)

Type: Patrol Vessel

Speed: 20 knots

Weapons: No weapons

Each patrol vessel carries 15 marines. Each vessel also has sensor arrays which assist the Crimean Eor Furci in the area.

Ship List (5)

CNS Nurth Meroni

CNS Giade

CNS Kere

CNS Nurdvok

CNS Khite

300px-BATRAL-francis-garnier-01.jpg

Nurthkotia-class Cargo Ship (3)

Type: Cargo Ship

Speed: 15 knots

Weapons: No weapons

Each Nurthkotia-class Cargo Ship can hold a group of 50 marines, a tank division of ~10 tanks, and/or 3 helicopters. Each vessel also has ice breaking capabilities.

Ship List (3)

CNS Nurthkotia

CNS Upin Wetor

CNS Syppurt

300px-Foudre-01.jpg

Kerria-class Amphibious Assault Ship (1)

Type: Amphibious Assault Ship

Speed: 20 knots

Weapons:

• 8 Assault Craft
  • 4 Helicopters
  • 5 Anti-Air Missile Defense Systems
  • 5 30 mm Assault Cannons

In addition to ice breaking capabilities, the Kerria-class AAS (or LPD) is able to carry up to 900 soldiers on a short cruise and up to 450 on a long cruise (up to 20,000 km). The crew consists of 20 officers, 80 petty officers, and 60 quarter masters. It can also hold 20 PT-91 MBTs or 30 ETLAV IFVs. Currently deployed on the CNS Kerria are 4 MH-53s. However, they will soon be replaced with 5 Imperium-built A-1s. The CNS Kerria is currently the flagship of the Crimean fleet.

Ship List (1):

CNS Kerria

Edited by Isotope

OOC: ummm. I can't remember the details but the Republic of War and Smallfrog attacked Procinctia and I tried (and failed) to defend it. I had my nuclear carriers, my F-14s, and my radar jamming Prowlers.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=10161

We had some HUUUGE navies back then!

Edited by Isotope

OOC: ummm. I can't remember the details but the Republic of War and Smallfrog attacked Procinctia and I tried (and failed) to defend it. I had my nuclear carriers, my F-14s, and my radar jamming Prowlers.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=10161

We had some HUUUGE navies back then!

OOC: I suppose...Hmm, looks like that was slightly before my time. I don't remember ever RP'ing with Smallfrog around...

• 2 months later...

foudre2.jpg

The CNS Kerria's crew is undergoing training to operate the new ship.

Crimea Iso has christened our first naval ship classified as a warship. The CNS Kerria (Kerria-class Amphibious Assault Ship) was commissioned today in Nurthpurt. Now the flagship of the Crimean Nevia, the CNS Kerria will be used not only to better transport troops and supplies among the varies islands in our Nurthirn Tirroturois but also in power projection.

"Finally," said 4-Star General Samuel Pavlova, Commander of the Northern Armed Forces, "we have a ship that is able to project Crimea Iso's power, not only to protect our own northern assets but also to help defend our allies abroad."

The ship will be stationed at the Nurthpurt Military Complex in northern Crimea Iso and will carry supplies to and the Begichev Military Installation (on Begichev Island) and Bolshevik Military Complex (on Bolshevik Island).

The crew of the CNS Kerria will be commanded by Kepteon Leonid Shtein and Kepteon Gennady Bobrov (each serving two 3-month tours).

nw_20081219_9584_image_0.jpg

Edmorel Dmitri Block has been appointed by General Pavlova to the position of Edmorel uf thi Nevia (equal to 3-Star General).