Message to Monbossa

Markus Wilding

*private communique to the nation of Monbossa*

We at the Jhoto Empire wish to discuss a certain military matter with your leaders. God-King Sulieman has OK'ed this request for a meeting.

Kahled al-Fulani, Army commander

King Tek has agreed to such a meeting. Monbossa will be sending our Council Member of Millitary, to represent our nation in these talks.

OOC: We'll stick with this one, it'll be easier. Also, fast-forward to meeting. <_<

IC: "Hello, Council Member. Please, have a seat, we have much to talk about." God-King Sulieman sat down himself and set his hands together on the table, folded. "So, we noticed that you were requesting military weaponry, mainly tanks. It is our policy here in the Empire that a large army is nothing without weapons, thus, we bring this offer to you. We can sell, even give you, our old outdated AKS-74u rifles and some surplus Sul-35 rifles. Both weapons are very accurate, easy to clean, and reliable. What do you say?"

As Sulieman finishes this, Kahled al-Fulani puts an AKS-74u and a Sul-35 on the table to show the Council Member.

Sul-35.png

Council Member of Military, Kalae Bek sat down at the table listening to Suliemans proposal, when he was finished she took a moment to think.

"This sounds like a good agreement, I merely ask how many and when, oh and of course what you would like in return for such an agreement. She may have been politically new to the grand scheme of things but she had bartered enough supplies during her mercenary days to know nothing came for free.

"This definitely acceptable." replied Kalae, standing up and reaching across the desk to shake Suliemans hand. "In case of this outcome my government authorised me to agree and set up this pact immediately. We look forward to doing business with you in the future."

"Good. Please bring this back to your King, and then we can announce it."

PREAMBLE: The nations of the Johto Empire and Monbossa agree to the following terms.

ARTICLE I: NON-AGGRESSION

The Johto Empire agrees not to aid in any offensive action aganst Monbossa, this includes but is not limited to, spying, aiding enemy, declaring war. The aforementioned is the same for Monbossa.

ARTICLE II: CANCELLATION

If one of the signatories decides the treaty should be cancelled, 72 hrs. notice is needed before the terms expire.

Signed for the Johto Empire,

God-King Sulieman

Army Commander Kahled al-Fulani

Signed for Monbosa,

PREAMBLE: The nations of the Johto Empire and Monbossa agree to the following terms.

ARTICLE I: NON-AGGRESSION
The Johto Empire agrees not to aid in any offensive action aganst Monbossa, this includes but is not limited to, spying, aiding enemy, declaring war. The aforementioned is the same for Monbossa.

ARTICLE II: CANCELLATION
If one of the signatories decides the treaty should be cancelled, 72 hrs. notice is needed before the terms expire.

Signed for the Johto Empire,
[i]God-King Sulieman
Army Commander Kahled al-Fulani

Signed for Monbosa by, 
Kalae Bek.