Dove Roast

Your war slots were full, as were mine when you began your trash talking  :v:

So I had to fight Patton, who has a higher NS than you (10K when I declared on him). You would've been far too easy to be honest.

But it took you long enough to actually respond to his question, almost as if you wanted to wait to announce who you were once your slots were all full.

Oh well, maybe next round  :ehm:

PS: My TE name is in my description below my avatar, so you had more than enough time to declare on me? What gives? I wasn't good enough for your nukes? :'(

I'm in nuke anarchy when you started your bragging, smart boy. Want a rematch next round?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in nuke anarchy when you started your bragging, smart boy. Want a rematch next round?

You two need to get a room.

I'm ending the round fighting in bill lock with the War Doves (and a random RE) filling my war slots right to the end.  One of the better end of round especially considering we were just going to sit around and do nothing.  Thanks guys for a fun and destructive war. :awesome:

And you challenged me to fight you and called me a coward (while not giving me your, you know, nation link or TE name) when all my offensive slots were full, poindexter  :v:

But sure, why not?

And you challenged me to fight you and called me a coward (while not giving me your, you know, nation link or TE name) when all my offensive slots were full, poindexter  :v:

But sure, why not?

Oh Dehlia. The fight is over, and as we said, no war carries over to the next round. :awesome: