Event Bug

quigon jinn

[quote]6/10/2010
7/10/2010
A group of citizens have petitioned for the renovation or rebuilding of a damaged section of old highway.
Option selected. See Current Response.
[b]Option 1: Build a new highway section and close down the old section. Land area -10%. [/b][/quote]

This modifier to land is not taken into account when calculating your total population.

-Quigon

I have exactly the right number of citizens as I would have without the land penalty being applied.

It was quite confusing figuring out why my citizen count didn't agree with the result of a formula that worked exactly on other people's nations :)

edit: bonus != penalty, haha :)

Edited by quigon jinn

[quote name='quigon jinn' date='05 July 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1278381451' post='2360684']
I have exactly the right number of citizens as I would have without the land penalty being applied.

It was quite confusing figuring out why my citizen count didn't agree with the result of a formula that worked exactly on other people's nations :)

edit: bonus != penalty, haha :)
[/quote]

this would be something like (Modifiers*((base#perinfra*infra)+(Base#perland*land)))+/- envpenalty/bonus% ?

[quote name='xenon' date='06 July 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1278441071' post='2361285']
this would be something like (Modifiers*((base#perinfra*infra)+(Base#perland*land)))+/- envpenalty/bonus% ?
[/quote]
join #cn-econ on IRC, we talk about things like that.

[quote name='iMatt' date='06 July 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1278447940' post='2361416']
join #cn-econ on IRC, we talk about things like that.
[/quote]

Just want to echo this :) Best channel ever :)

• 3 months later...