OH NO! Aother DoE : Hello UINE

uineflag.png

Hello everyone Im Keve69, Monarch of UINE, Union of Integrated National Entities. I'm happy to be here tonight to let UINE pay the CN community with its respects, in the form of a DoE...

UINE is a young alliance founded about two weeks ago, we started with two members and less 1000 NS, no re-rolls and two n00bs :) ahhh....

Two weeks later we are now 53 (73 in a day or two when the current merger is complete :), more on that later ;)).... Wow, all I've got to say is that the two weeks since the foundation of the UINE we have learnt a whole lot, espeicially thanks to our friends at ARES our protector (once again I'm getting ahead of myself lol, more on that later ;)). As you may have guessed we are a blue sphere alliance !

We are an alliance with a government thats a bit different from all the others out there :P, suffice to say theres something about an inner circle, choosing positions based on foreign aid to alliance members, a whole lot of different titles and a bunch of dinosaurs (ok no dinosaurs), for those of you who want to read it, the constitution is coming up.... wait for it, waiiiiittttt, here it is... BLAM!

Oh wait! Some of you are going to want to spend some time crazy time with the UINE so I might as well give you some links:

IRC: #uine

Forums: http://uine.darkbb.com/

Union of Integrated National Entities

Constitutional Document:

Section I - Preamble: The Union of Integrated National Entities came into existence on the 23 day of March in the year of our lord 2009. The purpose of this union of states is to empower those nations whom wish to grow, to be supported and to make a difference in the world. The goals of the commonwealth are to bring wealth, power, support and strength to its member nations.

Section II – Government Hierarchy: Different from other international coalitions in goal and purpose the Union of Integrated National Entities needs a different form of government. The Union of Integrated National Entities is to be organized in the following manner. There exists four different classes of membership; the first and largest group consists of the signatory nations, the second group consists of the inner circle and the third and fourth consist solely of the prime minister and the monarch respectively.

II.i) Signatory Nations: The Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories signatory nations have many privileges and duties. Firstly, they will be protected at all times by the alliance, with all means at the alliances disposition. However, this does not apply to raids on single unaligned nations with no alliances, on whom the signatory nation has first declared war. Secondly, they have the right to make use of all services offered by the alliance. Thirdly, they have the freedom of speech and opinion on the alliance forums. Fourthly, all other conditions equal signatory nations will be considered before foreign nations in business and economic partnerships. Signatory nations are obliged to fulfill the following: firstly, in times of war signatory nations must support the alliance with all resources at their disposition and obey the orders of the Field-Marshall. Secondly, signatory nations must allow a minimum of two trade slots for alliance members. Thirdly, alliance members are obliged to maintain a reasonable level of activity in cyber-nations and on the forums. Fourthly, members are obliged to keep all alliance information secret. Fifthly, nations adhere to the decrees and guidelines of this constitution and the government.

II.ii) Inner Circle: The Inner Circle is the governing body of the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories. It is composed of a number of five members, each one of them being in charge of a particular branch of government. First, the Monarch is part of the circle; he is in charge of overseeing the general actions of government. Second, the Prime Minister, she is second only to the Monarch and fulfills much of the same role (see II.iii) Third, the Field-Marshall; his duties consist in overseeing all that is of relevance to alliance offensive and defensive operations. This includes but is not limited to: alliance defence strategy, tactics and manoeuvres and alliance readiness. Fourth, the Councillor of Foreign Affairs; he is in charge of managing all embassies to foreign alliances as well as embassies in !@#$ territory and developing new trade partners for the alliance. Fifth, the Deputy Governor; is in charge of organising and maintaining the forums, providing council to other inner circle members and of imposing sanctions on members of the alliance who do not respect this constitution. Sixth, the Recruitment Overseer; who is in charge of all matters with respect to the recruitment of new members. Seventh, the Prefect of Education; he is in charge of teaching the fundamentals of Cyber Nations to all new members as well as training members to become a part of government.

II.iii) Prime Minister: The Prime Minister is second only to the Monarch in power and importance. She is responsible to fulfill all of the responsibilities of the Monarch in his absence. The Prime Minister may veto any and all decisions made by the inner circle, only the Monarch may overturn her veto. The Prime Minister has the legitimacy to instruct all members of the inner circle on policy, but must however, always seek the approval of the Monarch on matters of higher importance; these include but are not limited to: declaring war, signing and cancelling a diplomatic treaty, banning members and any other type of action which can be reasonably deemed of the highest importance. The Prime Minister is also a member of the inner circle.

II.iv) Monarch: On top of being part of the inner circle, the monarch is also ultimate leader of the alliance. While technically he posses the power in all aspects of the government, in the day to day operations the Prime Minister and the other members of the inner council have a much more important role in their respective fields. It is the Monarchs duty look after all signatory nations and provides the alliance with a policy and a set of aims and goals, which will ensure the growth and development of the alliance.

Section III - Decision and Law Making: In order to make the laws and decrees of the Union of Integrated National Entities legally binding they must be made in the following manner. Firstly, a bill must be proposed by one of the seven members of the inner circle (though he may be inspired by someone else’s idea). The bill is then debated, for a period of 24 hours by the five members and subject to a vote. The vote must receive 4/7 or more support to pass. Once the bill has been approved, it then passes through the member of the inner circle whose department it affects this member then gets the possibility to veto the bill. If the bill does not fall under the jurisdiction of any of the four areas of responsibility then it passes onto the next step. Finally, before it becomes a law, the bill must pass through the monarch and prime minister. They both have the right to veto any bill that they do not believe would be beneficial to the organization as a whole. On a final note, any proposed bill which is flagged by the Constitutional Officer (see Section X) as not being constitutional may not enter into effect until it is modified to be in accordance with this constitution.

Section IV – Diplomacy: The diplomatic doctrine of the Union of Integrated national Entities is to be handled by the Councillor of Foreign Affairs while taking into account the wishes of the Monarch and the welfare of the commonwealth. Furthermore, the Union of Integrated National Entities recognizes the importance of good relations and cooperation with other alliances. As such, any alliance making mutually beneficial propositions can expect to be well-received and treated properly by the union. The alliance also places great importance in creating strong bonds and friendships with other alliances. War is justifiable in the eyes of this union of nations as long as it can be clearly and logically shown to be beneficial for the union.

Section V – War and Tech Raids: The Field-Marshall is the commander of all combined efforts and operations by the alliance in times of inter-alliance wars. As such his orders must be obeyed and failure to do so is considered an act punishable. The Field-Marshall must also ensure that members of the alliance maintain a reasonable level of military forces in their nations. Only the monarch may declare the alliance to be in a state of war, following this however the Field-Marshall assumes command of the war efforts. If the war is an offensive one, the monarch or the Field-Marshall must first pass the declaration of war as a bill of law through the inner circle, following regular procedures. If the war is a defensive one, however, it does not need to be passed through the inner circle and may be declared right away. Signatory members who wish to engage in tech raids have the right to do so, however, several conditions apply: firstly, in this case war can only be declared on a nation which is not part of an alliance. Secondly, the alliance is not responsible for any aggressive operations conducted by its members against non-aligned nations and, as such, disassociates itself completely from these conflicts.

Section VI – Espionage: The Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories considers espionage to be an act of war, and will respond accordingly. Before war is declared however, the situation will normally be handled diplomatically first. The Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories disassociates itself from espionage conducted by its signatory members on other nations. If another nation or alliance were to realize that a spy from a signatory nation of the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories had infiltrated them, then they would be asked to head to our forums and make a topic about the issue. This will result in swift disciplinary action being taken against the signatory nation by the government of the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories and compensation being paid to the wronged party.

Section VII – Disciplinary Measures: The Deputy Commander holds all disciplinary power for the alliance. If a law or order is disobeyed or a wrong is committed then the deputy commander will bring the issue up before the inner circle. If the inner council decides that the signatory nation is guilty, then the deputy commander will be given absolute power of punishment over the offending nation.

Section VIII – Departmental Organization: Each member of the inner circle will have the complete authority to organize his area of responsibility (or department) as he see’s fit in order to best accomplish the goals set forward by the monarch of the alliance.

Section IX – Replacement of Inner Circle, Prime Minister and Monarch: In the advent where a member of the inner circle was to leave or be removed from office by a vote from the remaining four members of the inner circle, his successor would be chosen in the following way. The position would be offered to the signatory nation who has given the greatest amount of foreign aid to other signatory nations of the alliance, if there exists an issue regarding this ruler’s nomination then the monarch will be asked to decide whether the signatory nation is fit to be part of the inner circle or not. In the advent where the nominee is refused then the position will be offered to the signatory nation which has provided the second greatest amount of foreign aid, and etc…. until someone is found to fill the vacant position. The Prime Minister can only be deposed using the same formula as for amendments to this constitution, in the advent where this were to happen, the Monarch would select his new Prime Minister from all members of the alliance. In the advent where the monarch was to leave or resign, before doing so he would select his successor from all other members of the alliance. The new monarch will then assume power as soon as the previous one abandons his functions.

Section X – Non Inner Circle Government Positions: At any time a position may be created by the Monarch if it is deemed necessary. These positions are non-voting and may be subject to any rules the monarch dictates. The purpose of these positions is to ensure that whatever future needs that are not covered in this constitution can be fulfilled.

Section XI - Amending the Constitution: The possibility exists to amend this constitution to reflect the changing needs of the Union of Integrated National Entities. In order to amend the constitution, the following procedure will have to be followed. Firstly, the amendment will have to be proposed through the inner circle. Secondly, once the amendment has been debated, it will be subjected to a vote in the inner circle, the result of this vote must be unanimous. There are no veto rights when amendments to the constitution are being voted on. Thirdly, if the result of the inner council vote is unanimous, then the constitutional amendment will be subjected to a vote of all signatory nations. If the vote for the constitutional amendment is 60% or more then the constitution is legally amended.

Section XII – Conclusion: With this constitution the Union of Integrated National Entities is now a legal coalition. With the aforementioned goals set on paper we begin our journey to the forefront of political cyber-stage. To all members of the Union of Integrated National Entities, do not despair; the task at hand is daunting, but our time will come.

Signatories:

Monarch: Keve69

Prime Minister (thats Queen for the Monarch, ONLY!): Jenn MingMei

Deputy Commander: PyroPyotr

Field-Marshall: CaptKorn

Recruitment Overseer: Mischief

Councillor of Foreign Affairs: Admiral Adama

Director of Economics: Sultan Blake

And now so that nobody mistakingly visits with a few thousand soldiers.... the protectorate treaty with ARES (lol yeah Joe don't shoot me I don't have your flag at the moment :( oops...... there goes the treaty, LOLZ)

Preamble:

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance ARES and the U.I.N.E., agree to the following protectorate agreement.

I. Sovereignty:

ARES and the U.I.N.E. recognize each other as sovereign and separate alliances.

II. Peace and Respect:

ARES and the U.I.N.E. will coexist in a state of peace. Neither alliance will attack the other militarily or verbally. Both alliances will remain respectful towards each other at all times and any differences will be handled via private discussion.

III. Protection and Defense:

An attack on the U.I.N.E. will be considered an attack on ARES. ARES will attempt to resolve such an issue on the behalf of the Ascended Republic of Elite States through diplomatic means before force is ever used. While not required, the U.I.N.E. may come to the defense of ARES at their choosing if the need for mutual defense is ever requested.

IV. Aid and Progress:

ARES will aid the U.I.N.E. when able to help them grow as an alliance. ARES also assumes the responsibility for the success and growth of U.I.N.E. and will offer all the assistance and guidance that it can provide.

V. Aggression and Treaty Signing:

U.I.N.E. agrees to alert ARES if they have decided to go on the offensive towards another alliance within 48 hours of doing so. The Preamble:

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance ARES and the U.I.N.E., agree to the following protectorate agreement.

VI. Merging and Disbandment:

In the sad event that the U.I.N.E. decides it can no longer function as an alliance, U.I.N.E. agrees to contact ARES leadership. If possible disbandment is an option, U.I.N.E. agrees to contact ARES within 24 hours to discuss other options. ARES agrees to do everything they can to help U.I.N.E. avoid such a fate.

VII. Cancellation and Possible Upgrade:

Both parties agree to give each other 48 hour notice before canceling this treaty. Should U.I.N.E. feel they have outgrown the need for protection and assistance from ARES the parties will discuss a possible upgrade to a MDP.

U.I.N.E. will never declare war on another alliance without first discussing it with ARES leadership. The U.N.I.E. will also contact ARES before signing any treaties with other alliances and will discuss such decisions with them.

Signed for ARES: Joe_Stupid

Signed for U.I.N.E.: Keve69

Thanks for everything ARES :)... All of you guys Joe, Barix, Kresden, Perandori, Gngerman... We would not be where we are now without you guys, LOTS OF LOVE -xxx-

I remember the day Keve came to me, with one other person. Now he's got close to 50. Your potential is incredible, and it's reflected in your growth. Now we just need to work on your NS and your ANS, and you won't need a protector.

o/ UINE

o/ keve

I remember the day Keve came to me, with one other person. Now he's got close to 50. Your potential is incredible, and it's reflected in your growth. Now we just need to work on your NS and your ANS, and you won't need a protector.

o/ UINE

o/ keve

Thanks for the support Joe ;).... No worries we will get there :P.... Also make that 60 ;)

o/ ARES

o/ Joe_Stupid