Delta Squad: Revenge of the Dark Claws

jesbro

Leader of the Dark Claws: "We have been waiting thousands of years for this day. The day we can finally strike back against the Light Dragons!"

Adria's training is nearly completed but now she must face the most powerful enemy the world has ever seen.

Adria: "They will destroy everything we have fought so hard for unless we find a way to stop them."

Jesse: "I know Adria. That is why you will be joining up with Jake and his squad."

Adria joins forces with the new Delta Squad but will they be enough to stop this ancient enemy before it is too late?

Jake: "So what is the plan Adria?"

Adria: "Lets kick some Dark Claw ass!"

And what other secrets will be revealed before it is over?

Adria: "There is something you are not telling me Jesse!"

Jesse: "There is a lot of stuff I don't tell you and it is for your own protection. You cant change into a human like me, our mother, Lee, and Jake can and if the rest of the world knew about you there is no telling what would happen!"

Keep your eyes on this new CNRPA story and you will find out.

Edited by jesbro

OOC: This is open to those that do want to get involved.

As Shanghai recovered from the nuclear war against Persia and their allies Adria continued her training with Maelstrom so she could learn to control her powers. Eventually she had learned enough to where she could go to Shanghai and help her brother Emperor Jesse deal with internal problems that were not only too much for the Shanghai Military to handle but also those they did not want the people of other nations to know about.

The truth was that those who were originally allied to Henry in the past have continued to attack them at every turn and Emperor Jesse wanted the others nations to believe they had everything under control when in reality they had no idea where these terrorists were coming from. At the time Jesse had tasked Jake and his Delta Squad to stop them by whatever means necessary and although they have managed to beat them back so far it was only a matter of time before they struck again and the only way they were going to defeat them was if they found their main leaders and take them out. 

Jake would meet with Jesse in his main office at the newly rebuilt Imperial Shanghai Palace and discuss what needed to be done. "We have beaten them back so far Jesse but it is only a matter of time until they attack again and if they do I don't know if we will be able to stop them quickly this time. I don't know why you want to keep this a secret from the other nations but I think it needs to be overlooked because the only way we will be able to defeat them is with the help of other SEATO nations and perhaps more." 

"There is a reason we need to keep this stuff a secret Jake. If other nations found out about our "dragon problems" it would not end well for us. Sure they may help us beat them back but you and I both know that if it was any other nation besides Druk Yul they would probably turn on us right after we beat back the others."

"You really think that would happen Jesse. Enough blood has been shed in the recent nuclear war that invading us would probably be the last thing on their minds. We need help Jesse and if you wont ask anyone else for help than I will."

"Fine I won't stop you. But I must warn you that it needs to be this way for a reason and I would really hate to be the one to say "I told you so" if things do go bad."

Meanwhile at some unknown location the Dark Claws were busy plotting how to destroy the "Light Dragons" and anyone else allied with them. "We have tried everything from assassination attempts to causing all out nuclear wars and none of them have been successful at destroying our enemies. It is impossible to defeat them."

This talk of being unable to beat them made the Dark Claws leader really angry. "And that is where you are wrong. There are always ways to defeat your enemies. We will just have to find another "solution" to our Light Dragon problem and when we do there will be nothing they or anyone else can do to stop us. We will eventually claim our rightful place as rulers of the world and it is said that great things come to those who wait. Soon the Light Dragons will reveal their true weaknesses to us and when they do that is when we shall strike!"

Same post from the Shangri-La thread.

OOC: I am trying to keep the past and current stuff connected in these posts so the stuff in the past will be Adria's training that has to do with stuff in the present.

Right now the Shanghai forces were in a stalemate against the remnents of Henry's forces that have been attacking small Shanghai towns since Henry's death. They needed help if they were going to beat these evil dragons back. "We cant beat them by ourselves Adria." Jake said to her.
"We need help from Druk Yul."

"I thought my brother said he didn't want anyone else's help for this."

"No that is where you are wrong. He didn't want help from those who don't know the truth about the dragon stuff. That is why we are going to meet with someone who does."

Past: As they were heading to the place where they would meet with Maelstrom Adria thought back to a night on Mount Everest with Maelstrom where she asked him about diplomacy and when he would ask someone else for help. "The Druk Yul military is one of the strongest in the world but even you would probably ask for help when it is really needed. What if we faced an enemy we thought we could beat by ourselves but then we started loosing to them? Would asking for help in that situation still be good even if you asked for help from those you did not trust even if they did not trust you?"