Swedish Empire

Yawoo

320px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png

"For Sweden – With the Times"

Stockholm, Sweden - 

From the palace of Stockholm a message would be sent out to the civilized nations of the world. The territories of Norway and Sweden were once more joined under the blue and gold, united as the Swedish Empire. Emperor Karl Oskar Bernadotte reigns as head of state, overseeing a monarchy once more wielding (limited) political power in a nation governed through a parliamentary system of two houses, nobility and commoners. Full suffrage would extend to both men and women of eighteen years, with mandatory military (or civil) service for the men. Though encouraged, civil service would not be required for women (being as the Swedish military was not yet offering combat roles for women). A message of peace and cooperation would be include in the message form the palace, as Sweden hoped for good (and fruitful) relations with her neighbors.

120px-Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Emp

Emperor Karl Oskar Bernadotte,

Historically Swedish and Russian states have not always been the best of friends however as time goes on so must nations. The Tsardom of Russia is glad to see a reunified Swedish Empire as a stabilizing factor in the Baltic. I would like to personally invite you to meet me in Petrograd to discuss future relations between the Tsardom and the Empire.

Yours sincerely,
Natalia I, Empress and Autocrat of all the Russias