Pihana security council

supercheese

Chief director: Good afternoon men. Lets start this meeting.

Director of defence: Yes i believe we should start by underlining the obvious... our neighbor communist-australia well they dont seem to like us. They have positioned troops publicly along the border and who knows what there doing in private.

General mathews: so i think it would be wise to place some troops along the borders ourselves would it not?

"murmur of agreement around the council."

General taylor: This will obviously lead to war so we should trike first.

Chief director: General taylor... we do not know that. And anyways the last thing our nation needs at this time period is a war. And theres a good chance we wouldn't win.

General taylor: we have the superior numbers and....

General smith: and they have superior allies...

Chief director: i will not agree to any plan that makes us start the war.

General smith: Than are we in agreement, increased border security?

General mathews: Perhaps also we should deploy some scout planes to keep an eye on there movements along the borders.

"a nod of agreement from majority of the council."

Chief director: its setteled than. Make it happen. And hopefully we won't be seeing each other soon. Also keep diplomatic talks open with them. I still believe somthing peaceful can come out of this.

Private meeting between Director of defense, general smith and general matthews:

Director of dfenese: I understand you wished to discuss about somthing?

General smith: Yes, sir. Its about general taylor.

Director of defense: Is that so?

General smith: Yes sir we are requesting that he be removed from the security council. And a full investigation be held on him.

Director of defense: And why is that?

General matthews: The meeting a while back got me concerned with his determination to launch a war against communist-australia, So i had my own private investigation on him.

Director of defense: And?

General matthews: I believe hes a spy.

Director of defense: Thats a serious accusation.... A spy from communist australia?

General smith: No.

Director of defense: From where than?

General matthews: (sighs) I dont know. My investigators made a breif report of a secret meeting taking place... that was 12 hours ago. They haven't been seen since.

Director of defense: And how does that rule out communist australia?

General smith: Because we have only recently become a nation. It would of taken years of even the best spies to get to his position. He was placed before the nation declared exsistance.

Director of defense: This is really a bad time for all this. I will talk to our head of intelligence. But at this point in time there isn't much i can do. I have to be ready to deal with a war.

General matthews: I understand you fully. But there must be somthing you can do.

Director of defense: Not without a solid case against him.

General smith: SO WHAT!? We just wait for him to pull somthing? And what if his plan is to start a war between us and our neighbors.

Director of defense:... I give you and general matthews the right to hold has much of an investigation thats in your power. I will also put General taylors name into the PSIS (Pihana secret intellegence services). That is all i can do at this moment. This meeting is over. If you build a case against him... or you have more infomation come back to talk to me. But untill than, good luck.

In response to communist-australias threats the reserves have been activated. Defenseive plans are being drawn out. Scout planes have been put to an end to prevent risk of them being attacked. Civilians have been moved away from the borders.

Security council meeting.

Chief Director: With the recent situation i thought we should meet. So Communist Australia seems to be getting ready fo war. Anything i miss?

Director of defense: No sir thats about it.

Chief Director: So what has been done about it.

Director of defense: Well sir there claiming that we supported a free australian attack against them. This has caused an international stir from other oceanic and asian nations. Some have even held there own investigations and proved that we did not support it but the communists aren't listening. Even with nations pushing strongly against them doing this.

General smith: I believe defenseive measures should be enacted. Me and the top generals will meet with intellegence members and others to construct our defensive plans. Once defenses are carried out we shall worry about other things. ... Im sorry general taylor am i boring you?

General taylor: ( mixed look of concern and surprise on his face) n... no sir. Just alot to take in

General matthews: ( looks suspicously at general taylor) I think we should discuss other problems. The UAF.

General taylor: (another look of surprise) The uaf?

General smith: Yes although we still don't know what it stands for or much of anything else for that matter... we believe they will use the war to their advantage.

Chief director: How exactly.

General smith: Im not sure... my investigations haven't been completly succesful but i believe someone in this room is a spy. And i think i know who. (speaks into a microphone) Arrest him.

(doors barge open and several armed soldiers move in on taylor)

General taylor: What is the meaning of this?!

Soldier: You are underarrest for suspecting spying, conspiracy, terrorist avtivity, and traitourious goals.

(soldiers drag taylor to away)

Cheif director: Matthews i will expect a full report on this incident. I believe this meeting is over.

(meanwhile in a building not far away wolf watched the events unfold and was on the move)

General meeting.

General matthews: Welcome.

General smith: So this is the plan. We will place the 2,3,4, and 5th regiment along the borders of us and CA. Each regiment is made up of 20,000 soldiers and 200 tanks. The 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th regiments will be placed along the Pihana Afs border. There numbers will be the same. The 1st regiment will be placed on our capital dawrin for protection.

General rivers: The regiments on the CA border will be assisted by the second and third multipurpose aiborn division. They will be used to transport in/ out supplies and soldiers. Anti aircarfat attacks. Bombing runs. And etc. the fourth fifth and 6th divisions will suport forces on Afs pijana border. The 1st will be used to evacuate the government and defend darwin if required.

To be continued.

With the end of the war brings a great relief to Pihana. But it also brings a new set of problems. First is reperations. Thanks to the massive support from foreign nations Pihana did not take much damage. Reperations are already under way. Soldiers have been called back and are setteling back into routine. In a few days time the reserves will be de-activated.

On another note a national weapons reaserch and development center has been founded. It will conduct the majority of Pihanas weapon reaserch.

The security council has been dissolved for now. When the time comes again the security council will be re created.

PUBLIC

The first navy designs have come in.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/HMAS_Armidale_Darling_Harbour.jpg/150px-HMAS_Armidale_Darling_Harbour.jpg[/img]
Armidale class
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/HMAS_Success_July09.jpg/150px-HMAS_Success_July09.jpg[/img]
HMAS Success
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/US_Navy_100707-N-0641S-247_HMAS_Warramunga_%28FFH_152%29_departs_Joint_Base_Pearl_Harbor-Hickam_to_support_Rim_of_the_Pacific_%28RIMPAC%29_2010_exercises.jpg/150px-US_Navy_100707-N-0641S-247_HMAS_Warramunga_%28FFH_152%29_departs_Joint_Base_Pearl_Harbor-Hickam_to_support_Rim_of_the_Pacific_%28RIMPAC%29_2010_exercises.jpg[/img]
Anzac class

We are requesting help in the building of these ships.

Edited by supercheese

Fieres Shipyards, Inc. places a bid for the construction of the three ship classes. We have an excellent loan program backed by the government of Selenarctos if payment upfront is not an option, and can followup with pricing delivery information as soon as more information on the ships and the numbers requested is made available.

Director of defense: With hostilites rising yet again between us and our neighbors i have decided it best to re make the security council.

General smith: And rightfully so.

General rivers: So the way i see it USC is about to invade.

General matthews: Anyone else getting a serious sense of deja vu?

Director of defense: Tell me about it. I would of thought with the end of the CA and the free australian movement taking control of the eastern australia things wouldnt get has crazy has they did last time. But i guess some things never change.

Cheif director: Last time we were attacked it was becuase we were falsly accused of aiding a free australian attack. Whats it this time?

General rivers: We dont know yet. But what we do know is it wont take long for them to arrive.

General smith: I have already mobilized our military. Unfortunatly we still have troops back there fighting the the "abroiginal movement" or whatever there calling it. The troops are positioned outside of what was suppose to be the netural zone. It was a mistake to accept the USCs request.

General rivers: We did it to try to prevent this very thing happening. remember?

General matthews: Well it looks like it did happen. Hopefully we can stop this before it goes to far. Peacetalks.

General smith: Didnt work with the CA.

General matthews: No matter. I would think that a nation risin from war and destruction would be a bit more eager to not make it happen again than the CA was. I will contact the USC.

Chief director: Very well. Good luck. General rivers and smith your are in charge of defenses. This meeting is over.