West Africa Company

Sithis

[i]Lord Sithis I sat motionless, perusing the documents spread amongst the large mahogany desk in front of him. Around the bureau, the scene was chaos - different ministers and their attendants running around, eagerly signing documents in preparation for the announcement their Lord was about to make.

The large medieval chambers of Castle Bruma had been converted into modern-day conference rooms, perfect for meetings like today. With calculated precision, Sithis walked over to a large window and peered out at the capital city of Cheydinhal below.[/i]

"This is where it begins," he thought to himself. "This city will be merely one of many Royal Outposts throughout the world."

[i]Sithis turned away from the Realmic capital and back to the scene in front of him. By now, all the necessary documents had been signed, and his advisors were waiting for his announcement.[/i]

[i]Sithis cleared his throat, and began.[/i] "Gentleman. I trust that all of our preparations are now complete. The world is ready to hear of our newest venture, the West Africa Company. In Old Realm, my personal signature was affixed to the Royal Charter that the East Africa Company used to spread Realmic business throughout the globe. With our efforts, the WAC will do the same."

[i]The Lord of Realm walked over to a gigantic wall, full of maps of individual continents and the world.

Gesturing to an island off of the coast of Anarctica, Sithis turned back to the group behind him.[/i] "Beginning here, in what we will call "Romulus" after the ancient founder of Realm, we will plant the seeds of entrepreneurship. Romulus' natural resources of coal and silver will produce the finest diamonds and jewels that the world has ever seen."

[i]As if to reflect on that last statement, Sithis stopped and examined the ruby ring on his finger. Moving past the distraction of his family heirloom, he continued.[/i] "With the profits the West Africa Company makes from diamond production, we will harness other natural resources in other areas throughout the globe."

[i]With a snap of his fingers, a group of waiters in Realmic Red military coats and black pants walked into the room, carrying a tray full of glasses and several bottles of wine.[/i]

"These gentleman are giving us a new delicacy from North Realm, in the province of Assaye. Using local traditions of cultivation and innovative, modern methods of production, we have created a red wine that I've taken a particular liking to. Please, join me in this toast."

[i]Sithis waited while each minister in the room was provided with the wine. After everyone had a glass in their hand, he raised his.[/i]

"Old Realm spanned across the globe. From the Sudan, we reached Malta, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Port Catherine, and Singapore. With the help of the West Africa Company, we will see Realm restored to its former glory. I, Artorious Wellesley Sithis, Lord of Realm, will personally see to it. Cheers, gentleman."

Edited by Sithis

[quote][center][IMG]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/111/custom9.png[/IMG]
From the desk of his Majesty, Lord Sithis I[/center]
The Kingdom of Realm wishes to announce to the world the nation's latest endeavor - the West Africa Company. The company shall represent the Kingdom's economic interests across the globe and operate with the authority of a legal charter. As Lord of Realm, I will serve as Chairman of the Board, while Viscount Guy Tartleton will oversee the day to day operations as President.

At this time the West Africa Company is privately traded and not open to investment, but there may be room for expansion in the future.

The West Africa Company's first project will be harnessing the natural resources of the Antarctic. Using the latest in industrial technology, coal, silver, and other ores will be sent back to Realm to be converted into diamonds as well as other gemstones. As such, consider the island Romulus off of the coast of Antarctica to be an official territory of the Kingdom of Realm.

Look forward to more announcements from Realm and the West Africa Company.

Sincerely,
Sithis I
[i]Lord of Realm
Chairman of the West Africa Company[/i][/quote]

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1299876609' post='2660277']
Great Britain congratulates the West Africa Company.
But we must protest the using Englands national flag as the corporate logo.
[/quote]
That is not the corporate logo, it is the Flag of Realm and has been since its existence.

OOC: I've been using the St. George's Cross ever since I started CNRP.

[center][img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5493/realmflagannouncementzb3.png[/img]
[IMG]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2198/wacd.png[/IMG]
Corporate Profile

[u]Structure[/u]
Private Limited Company
Royally Chartered

[u]Offices[/u]
Cheydinhal, Realm - [i]International Headquarters[/i]
Port Royal, Realm
Leyawiin, Realm
Romulus Island

[u]Board Members[/u]
Artorious Wellesley Sithis, Lord of Realm - [i]Chairman[/i] (59%)
Banastre Scanlon IV, Duke of Assaye (19%)
Geoffrey E. Marshall (10%)
Winslow Cortigan II (6%)
Joseph Motumba (4%)
Albert James Eaton (2%)

[u]President[/u]
[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3828/moore.png[/IMG]
Guy Tarleton, 3rd Viscount Tarleton

[u]Other Officers[/u]
Pierre Henri Pampidou - [i]Treasurer[/i]
Geoffrey E. Marshall II - [i]Press Secretary[/i]
Thomas F. Mosimann, Jr. - [i]Personnel Secretary[/i]
Colonel Horatio Maxwell Picton - [i]Chief of Security[/i]

[u]Current Ventures[/u]
Real Estate
Diamond Production
Wine Harvesting
International Investment and Trading[/center]

[quote=Royal Charter of the West Africa Company]
[center][img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5493/realmflagannouncementzb3.png[/img][/center]
PREAMBLE
As a Kingdom founded upon firm beliefs of capitalism and investment, Realm fully supports all endeavors that operate as such. As an initiative to spread the prestige of the Kingdom of Realm in the name of His Majesty, the Lord of Realm does hereby grant the following Royal Charter to the West Africa Company, hereby referred to as the WAC. The terms and conditions of this charter are listed in the articles below.

ARTICLE I - Investment
The WAC shall have the full confidence and financial capital of the Kingdom of Realm to partake in financial investments around the globe. The close working relationship between the Crown and the WAC will ensure that sound operations are in order so the money of the crown and therefore the people of Realm is not mishandled.

ARTICLE II - Security
The Royal Armed Forces of Realm shall work as auxiliary security forces under the command of the West Africa Company's Chief of Security. Additionally, troops may be trained and maintained by the WAC and operate independently of the RAFR.

ARTICLE III - Trading
The WAC is a privately owned company and, as such, the members of the board may choose who purchases its stock. At all times, the majority shareholder must the the Lord of Realm. If the Lord of Realm or a legal representative is not the majority shareholder, then this Royal Charter is considered null and void.

ARTICLE IV - Foreign Affairs
As an international entity, the WAC must deal with countries and companies around the globe. Due to the nature of this charter, the WAC can be considered at all times to be representing the interests and activities of the Kingdom of Realm.

ARTICLE VI - Amendments and Renewal
Any amendments, changes to, or cancel of this document must be approved by the government of Realm. This Royal Charter shall undergo a renewal process every four years.

Signed,
[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7582/sithisthefirstay4.png[/img]
Sithis I
Lord of Realm
[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/1870/rbsghq2cstandrewssquare.jpg[/IMG]
[i]West Africa Company International Headquarters in Cheydinhal, Realm[/i]
[/center]