MOON

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I had to post in this thread because I wasn't allowed to post anywhere else. Anyhow this is the appliacation I posted on the DGNF requesting the senate of the DGNF alliance to sanction my war against doper:

"Members of the DGNF senate,

Ealry this morning I recieved a CN PM from Doper of the nation Fruit of the Crack". Upon receiving this PM I immediately deployed my troops for war without consulting the senate. I took this course of action because I believed Fruit of the Crack constitued an immediate threat to the national security of The Sunshine Republic. I am requesting that the DGNF senate approve this deployment and ratify an all-out-war on Fruit of the Crack. If this notion is passed by the senate, I am also requesting that all members of the alliance who are capable of attacking an enemy with an approximate strength of 950 deploy their armies for battle. I have already plunged Fruit of the Crack into anarchy and destoryed the better part of his army but it is my firm belief that we need to attack him until he is no longer capable of retaliating.

Please come to a decision quickly,

SunnyInc (The Sunshien Republic)"

Now, I've been CN PMed by numerous members of the MOON allaince and I've explained the situation in varying degrees of detail to them all. I am requesting that OneWiseSith and I am not forced to pay reparations because OneWiseSith only declared war on Doper, before he became a member of MOON, as a token show of support. The damage I have inflicted has only amount to approximately 4 units of technology and 4-6 miles of land. This is a minimal loss considering Doper was the one who incited the war. I am sure the members of the MOON alliance - who I have thus far pereceived as reasonable minded people - can empathize with my position. I'm sure we can come to a peaceful solution.

Kind Regards,

Sunny.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

MOON is an alliance with unlimited potential.

It has an amazing core of people who truly care about the alliance.

If you would like to join in the resurgence of MOON, visit our off-site forums at:

http://majestic.ipbfree.com/index.php?

You will be glad you did!

Edited by bedizz