T.I.D.O Wave

Fizzydog

"The land, the seas, the, the mountains. All have been abused and destroyed by Tagruato's intense drilling. They steal precious resources from Mother Nature, and pollute her planet. The ever hungry super-capitalist pigs gobble up the endless supply of paper we call money. They slaughter farm animals and destroy ancient forests.

For too long has Tagruato been corrupting out planet. For too long have they been gobbling other peaceful, low-pollution companies. As they take control of Africa, their irreversible damage spreads to our oceans. It takes millions of years for these perfect bio-networks to form, and mere days for Tagruato to destroy them. They have far from tearing the inside of our planet apart: now they have moved on to pollute the atmosphere with their new industry of automobiles, airplanes and space craft. Tagruato's evil, destructive CEOs care not about the damage they have done to our planet, but instead how much money they have in their bank accounts.

T.I.D.O Wave is here to stop them. We will rise like a wave and wash away their filth from the planet. Tagruato MUST cease their incessant attacks on Mother Nature. We are her warriors. We will fight Tagruato. We will not allow their destructive actions to continue."

~T.I.D.O Wave Spokesman Yohans Sheranav, ten minutes before being tragically run over by an unidentified car.

"T.I.D.O Wave is a terrorist organization. Their acts are dangerous and they must be eliminated immediately." ~Tagruato

"We would never take a life." ~T.I.D.O Wave Website

"Our police are working on identifying and keeping a careful eye over T.I.D.O Wave members. ~Abidjan Police Force

"As long as T.I.D.O Wave stays peaceful we will not interfere in their protests." ~The Royal Family

"Tagruato is the real terrorist." ~T.I.D.O Wave

"T.I.D.O Wave is acting as if mother nature is a being greater than Allah. They do not have our support." ~Islamic Confederation of the Ottoman Republic

"We support T.I.D.O Waves actions." Communist Party of the Ottoman Republic

"T.I.D.O Wave is dangerous and should be stopped immediately." ~Christian Ivorians Association

"We offer no comment at the time." Herve Ulrich, Speaker of the Senate

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298651046' post='2644775']
"T.I.D.O Wave is acting as if mother nature is a being greater than Allah. They do not have our support." ~Islamic Confederation of the Ottoman Republic
[/quote]
And so we learn that apparently remaining true to Allah is more important somehow than the survival of the planet upon which he was invented, and the species that created his concept.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1298677186' post='2645009']
And so we learn that apparently remaining true to Allah is more important somehow than the survival of the planet upon which he was invented, and the species that created his concept.
[/quote]
"The opinion of this group does not represent the opinion of Muslims as a whole." ~Islamic Confederation of OR

[quote name='LBT88' timestamp='1298677414' post='2645010']
Upon learning of the organization known as T.I.D.O, many Nova Scotians went "Eco-freaks?!! Good grief!"
[/quote]

"We prefer to call ourselves respectful." ~T.I.D.O Wave

"Tagruato would like to offer Nova Scotia's citizens to enter in a raffle so one of them may win a free Tagruato made hybrid car." ~Tagruato

"Once again, Tagruato attempts to cover their horrible actions with one tiny "hybrid" car. And by showing their immaturity." ~ T.I.D.O Wave

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1298681735' post='2645057']
A commendable effort against the evil that is capitalism.
[/quote]
"Tagruato is the base, the ground floor of the Ottoman Economy. If we fall, so do they. Maybe your "nation" should learn a thing or two, and then remind itself communism cannot and will not ever work." ~Tagruato

"We thank you for your support." ~T.I.D.O Wave

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298682116' post='2645063']
"Tagruato is the base, the ground floor of the Ottoman Economy. If we fall, so do they. Maybe your "nation" should learn a thing or two, and then remind itself communism cannot and will not ever work." ~Tagruato
[/quote]
The fact you equate a distaste against capitalism as communism demonstrates your ignorance. Please, Tagruato, demonstrate further your foolishness in an effort to improve your image.

TIDO Wave has our support in removing the tyranny of the corporation from their nation.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1298682688' post='2645071']
The fact you equate a distaste against capitalism as communism demonstrates your ignorance. Please, Tagruato, demonstrate further your foolishness in an effort to improve your image.

TIDO Wave has our support in removing the tyranny of the corporation from their nation.
[/quote]
"Tagruato is shocked you support these terrorists. All Tagruato assets will be barred from entering your country, and no products will be sold their either." ~ Tagruato

"T.I.D.O Wave is a peaceful, non-violent organization." ~T.I.D.O Wave

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298683088' post='2645078']
"Tagruato is shocked you support these terrorists. All Tagruato assets will be barred from entering your country, and no products will be sold their either." ~ Tagruato
[/quote]
...given Tagruato has already been barred from entering the Republic by Xinyan authorities, and we have taken measures to ensure none of your merchandise is sold in our borders, this affects us rather...not at all.