Two Suggestions

Karolina

Hello,

I'm not sure if this first suggestion has ever been posted before and if it has, accept my apologies.

[b]1[/b]

Increase the amount of attacks nations can do in war. I listed the types of attacks below, and my suggested raise each day.

Ground Attacks: 4 (instead of 2)
Naval Attacks: 4 (instead of 3)
Spy Operations: 3 (instead of 2)
Cruise Missiles: 3 (instead of 2)
Bombing Runs: 3 (instead of 2)
Nukes: Keep at 1

This version is fast, so this change would more accurately reflect TE's speed.

Why do it?

Well, why not? Wars will be more fun.

[b]2[/b]

My second suggestion is actually three suggestions to solve a problem I believe most TE alliances have faced this round: Nuclear Rogues.

Although the recent changes to TE have been amazing, it has allowed people to easily become Nuke Rogues. Naturally, it shouldn't be made impossible but it should be a lot harder than it will be from now on if the recent changes stay.

I had 3 main ideas, to possibly reduce the likelihood of Nuclear Rogues (though I only suggest implementing 1 or 2 of them, not all 3):

a. Implement a 2 or 3 day Nuclear Amnesty at the start of the round. Essentially disallow any purchases of Nuclear Weapons in the first 2 or 3 days.
b. Increase the top 5% requirement to the top 1 or 2%.
c. Make the price of Nuclear Weapons much higher.

As I said, I'm aware that making it impossible for Nuclear rogues to [s]infect[/s] attack alliances is not an option, but Nukes are too easy to get as things stand now.

Thanks.

I think the number of attacks are fine. It wouldn't make war any more fun, it'll just increase the damage from curbstomps. Heck, all it would do is make war more destructive for both participants, increasing the rebuilding times.

Nuke rogues are just more likely at the start of the game, when everyone with a TC is dumping all their infra tech into getting in top 5%. Should drop drastically after the first few rounds. Also, note that with the infra peaks, nukes do practically half damage after the first one.

I do agree with a 3 day nuke amnesty idea, not so much with the others. Otherwise it gets a bit too easy for someone to roll up a nuke nation when most of TE gets wrecked late in a round world war.