won ground attack, didnt get the cash...

Sam Winters

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1298011642' post='2637426']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=402381

This was the nation I won the battles from...not sure what screens I can provide. It was more of the fact that I knew I had 400k + and expected it to now be 2.4mil+
[/quote]

If the messages your received as a result of your ground battles say that you won $1,000,000 when the nation was 13 or more days inactive then that needs to be changed or was a bug. Please check your in-game messages again to make sure this is or is not the case.

[quote name='Allan a Dale' timestamp='1298061201' post='2637711']
If the messages your received as a result of your ground battles say that you won $1,000,000 when the nation was 13 or more days inactive then that needs to be changed or was a bug. Please check your in-game messages again to make sure this is or is not the case.
[/quote]

There is no problem with that, since the messages actually do say "Their forces destroyed [x amount] of your money" etc.

Slightly related, it is more annoying (for me personally) when land is always "razed" even when you do actually conquer/capture/seize it from active opponents, as opposed to 13+ day inactive ones.

You must be looking the PM sent to your opponent and not the ingame message you receive immediately as a result of your attack. Regardless of whether you capture/destroy land/money, the message your opponent receives from you always indicates the the money was destroyed and the land was razed. The message you receive should be indicating properly whether you capture verses raze/destroy. I know a lot of players run through all their attacks paying no mind to the ingame messages pertaining to those attacks and only afterwards review the PMs sent their opponent for the battle details at their leisure. The ingame messages given to the attacker differ to those PMs sent to the defender.