Hooligans recognition of war

prather6

the peace offers are not because we want you to quit, its so you know that theres a way out if you need one. simply change your AA to Hooligans PoW then send peace and we will return the favour.

its just for those who have a soft spot in there heart for there nations, and they dont wanna see too much damage ;)

Edited by emmabuddie

[quote name='emmabuddie' timestamp='1295995098' post='2601099']
the peace offers are not because we want you to quit, its so you know that theres a way out if you need one. simply change your AA to Hooligans PoW then send peace and we will return the favour.

its just for those who have a soft spot in there heart for there nations, and they dont wanna see too much damage ;)
[/quote]

lol no no you misunderstood me, my good man. Let me re-phrase for clarification: I'm not being offered peace, I'm being ASKED to give peace - as in to be merciful or soft-shelled, if you will. :P

I have let your member know what is required of him/her if they desire to save their nation. :)

Edited by thespoon

Oh, I'm sorry Mr.I-have-twice-as-much-infra-as-you-and-therefore-have-twice-the-population-and-twice-the-ground-forces! I'm sorry we're not all PERFECT! :P

I haven't seen your funds yet, but I LITERALLY have 20 times the warchest that some of your guys do so it's best they just give in now :D

You and I still have a lot of nukes to exchange my good man

i believe last time I gathered info it was close to 300 mil. I'll give u a better update at flip :P

[quote name='thespoon' timestamp='1296001304' post='2601309']
Oh, I'm sorry Mr.I-have-twice-as-much-infra-as-you-and-therefore-have-twice-the-population-and-twice-the-ground-forces! I'm sorry we're not all PERFECT! :P

I haven't seen your funds yet, but I LITERALLY have 20 times the warchest that some of your guys do so it's best they just give in now :D

You and I still have a lot of nukes to exchange my good man
[/quote]
apparently or you would have doubled your infra in order to put up a fight ha ha and we certainly do Hope ur $$ doesn't get burned up or anything. or god forbid this war were to end, your gunna need that warchest to hand out reps LMAO

[quote name='CONFEDERATE' timestamp='1296017766' post='2601972']
ANARCHY
[/quote]
I have 21 nations on my AA, 15 in anarchy. You have more anarchy than we do, and were being piled on be like 3 or 4 alliances. Oh and another thing, my alliance mates aren't asking for surrender terms either yet, unlike your nations. :lol1:

Edited by The Reccesion