Question about Infra

sayton

i heard there was a point in infra buying history when it costs more to upkeep the nit actually makes when you buy it.. i heard it happens at 13,000 infra.. can anyone confirm this..? or anything.. and tell me and prove to me mthematically when or how it happens?

is admin planning on doing anything to change it..??

i am pretty much at the 13000 mark and i will see if it is really true.. i dont understand much about it so i would appreciate mathematical help if i can get it..

thank you..

if it helps..

20,513,437= income i make before everything..

735.98 per infra upkeep= 9,420,544 upkeep per day on infra

people give me net $147.65 a day

138,899 citizens..

im not sure the rate at which i get citizens per infra. i think i get 11 or 12 for every infrA?

i once calculated it with 13,200infra (assuming you have all wonders, the best trade setup, no events and 20nukes). however, this was some months ago, with the tech-effect for infra-upkeep, the new tech-NS formula and other minor changes, this might not be entirely correct any more.

Just buy 10 infra and look how much your total infra upkeep gone up. Maybe if you pay $1.00 more per level and you have 13,500 -> thats $13,500 more infra upkeep. Now you have gained maybe 120citizens and each pay $150 tax. Thats an income increase of $18,000, so its still profitable, you earn $4,500 more each day from buying that 10 infra.

The higher you get, the less cash you will make profit per day, but the exact amount has to be calculated for your nation alone. Might be somewhat around 15k infra right now.

i once calculated it with 13,200infra (assuming you have all wonders, the best trade setup, no events and 20nukes). however, this was some months ago, with the tech-effect for infra-upkeep, the new tech-NS formula and other minor changes, this might not be entirely correct any more.

Just buy 10 infra and look how much your total infra upkeep gone up. Maybe if you pay $1.00 more per level and you have 13,500 -> thats $13,500 more infra upkeep. Now you have gained maybe 120citizens and each pay $150 tax. Thats an income increase of $18,000, so its still profitable, you earn $4,500 more each day from buying that 10 infra.

The higher you get, the less cash you will make profit per day, but the exact amount has to be calculated for your nation alone. Might be somewhat around 15k infra right now.

thank you.. that seems very well put for me.. and yea i got 20 nukes no events best ttrade set up.. 5 bonus. .and i have all wonder slol.. soo yea. i guess your right.. ill just make sure of it.. when i actually hit the 13000 mark in some days..