Minmatar Defense Deployments

Maleatu

[b]1/5/xx[/b]

[i]
1st Motor Rifle Regiment formed in the city of Matar. Appx 5.000 able soldiers, 75 BMP3s, 50 T80Us.
2nd Motor Rifle Regiment formed in the city of Patar. Appx. 5.000 able soldiers, 75 BMP3s, 50 T80Us.
3rd Guards Regiment formed in the city of Abudban. Appx. 500 paramilitary/recce soldiers, 25 BMP3s

1st Heavy Artillery Battery formed in the city of Matar. Appx. 120 soldiers/engineers, 15 2S19 MSTA-S 152mm SPA
1st Strategic Fires Battery formed in the city of Patar. Appx. 100 soldiers/engineers, 10 S300 surface to air missle vehicles.
1st Tactical Fires Battery formed in the city of Abudban. Appx 120 soldiers/engineers, 25 9K35 Strela-10 surface to air missle vehicles.[/i]

Edited by Maleatu

[b]1/7/20xx[/b]

[i]In light of recent high tensions across the region, the Minmatar Defense Forces are placed on Alert 1 status, and deployed with fresh provisions and supplies to staging points in the west, north and east. Civilians are instructed to conduct readiness drills at minimum, twice daily until further notice.[/i]

[b]1/8/20xx[/b]

[i]The 1st Strategic Fires Battery is placed on Alert 1 status and directed to deploy in Abudban, in the east. Passive and Active radar vehicles are oriented towards possible flight paths from Korea in the south and east. The 1st Tactical Fires battery is deployed in the cities of Pator and Matar, again orienting their radar vehicles to possible flightpaths from Korea. Standing orders are given to field Commanders and Sub-Commanders to shoot any aircraft not identifying themselves, or identifying as Korean.[/i]