Remove or decrease the underdog bonus

i'm not sure whether my losses due to the underdog bonus are just bad luck or the an average level taken but half of my opponents defeats are doing damage to me, with 3 targets this equates to 30 infra damage a day (about 350K's worth for me) which isn't loads, but it's more than a nuke costs...

I get that the smaller nations need an edge, but when that edge makes it cheaper for larger nations to deter them with a nuke (200K) then it completely destroys the object :/

i think that the damage done should be reduced or better, reducing the likeliness of damage being dealt

Edited by lazaraus45

Even when I'm at low odds, I rarely get the underdog bonus and cause damage. Out of 10 attacks, I'm lucky if I get 2 under dog bonus hits where I take damage off my opponent with them having higher battle odds, sounds about right to me.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1294589732' post='2569757']
perhaps my opponents were just very lucky then :/
[/quote]

I can see your point, if it was happening to myself and I was getting maybe 6 out of 10 lucky hits then yes I'd probably think that it's a bit to much.