Recruit me.

Panzer

I am an old nation at 48k ns just getting tired of the typical bs. Want something new something fresh. Not looking for aid from any alliance I join just tech deals. Also looking for an alliance willing to go to war if it has to not some neutral alliance. I have had someone for about a month now spying on my nation killing spies changing tax rate destroying infrastructure etc I believe 80% I know who it is but can't prove it. So gonna need some back up if we can't work something out.

[quote name='Weezy' timestamp='1294158332' post='2563140']
Sent you an in-game PM.
[/quote]
Nordreich may suit your needs. We don't give out free candy, only tech deals. We're ready and willing to go to war as well. As for your spy attacks, that may be an issue. However if you're not in a state of war, then technically you're alright.

[url="http://cybernations.nordreich.eu/index.php"]Click here[/url] if you're up for it.

At your size you should have enough money to max your spies, that will solve the spy issue.

As for the rest, (insert x alliance here) will offer you your requirements, I suggest looking through a few, maybe visit the communities on irc.
from your name I do suggest looking into Nordreich though

Best of luck, message me if you want an unbiased opinion on your options