The Way Things Oughta Be

MarkLevin7

Keeping us alive as a trap doesn't strike me as something that sounds as though you like us. Does the cattle herder who keeps his herd alive to fatten them up for the slaughter like his herd in a way that he doesn't wish us harm?

Take that 'dumbass' remark and consider somebody more appropriate. A look in the mirror may provide clarity. And the next time that you, MarkLevin7, make vague threats against my alliance or my allies, it won't matter where you go to hide.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290803661' post='2524008']
One lunch money thief less in Digiterra gov. positions is indeed what I call a nice day :lol1: .

Now you can continue doing what it is you think you are doing and I can continue having full trust in my allies' sincerity and seriousness.

The way TPC has handled this minor issue has been nothing less than remarkable indeed :wub: .
[/quote]

:D

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes' timestamp='1290804162' post='2524017']
Keeping us alive as a trap doesn't strike me as something that sounds as though you like us. Does the cattle herder who keeps his herd alive to fatten them up for the slaughter like his herd in a way that he doesn't wish us harm?

Take that 'dumbass' remark and consider somebody more appropriate. A look in the mirror may provide clarity. And the next time that you, MarkLevin7, make vague threats against my alliance or my allies, it won't matter where you go to hide.
[/quote]

*FACEPALM* Okay, okay, okay, let me explain to you a concept I learned as just a wee boy, and I suggest you learn it too: J-O-K-I-N-G! This post was started as a joke. You are the one who took it way too seriously. Reread what Trikoupis said. Do you notice how he used the word "minor"? Even he did not completely freak out. I apologized and resigned, and now he's fine with it. So what's your problem? Just relax. Take a pill or something.

I take the survival of my alliance very seriously. You screwed up. You're backpedaling now. And you're marginalized. Of course your situation is minor. Because your alliance dethroned you instead of defending your stupidity. And looking at your previous list of alliances to wit, the joke's on you, pal.

[quote name='MarkLevin7' timestamp='1290804605' post='2524025']
Reread what Trikoupis said. Do you notice how he used the word "minor"? Even he did not completely freak out. I apologized and resigned, and now he's fine with it. So what's your problem? Just relax. Take a pill or something.
[/quote]

However, if you continue talking like this to our Puba, I'll come to the conclusion that you didn't digest the incident.

Which is not good :mellow: . Nope, [i]not[/i] good.

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes' timestamp='1290804919' post='2524029']
I take the survival of my alliance very seriously. You screwed up. You're backpedaling now. And you're marginalized. Of course your situation is minor. Because your alliance dethroned you instead of defending your stupidity. And looking at your previous list of alliances to wit, the joke's on you, pal.
[/quote]

Hahaha, okay, you are truly hilarious in how little you understand!

(1) I never posed a threat to the survival of your alliance.
(2) I'm not really backpedaling. Backpedaling implies that I am reversing something. I am not reversing anything.
(3) My alliance did not dethrone me. I resigned at LittleRena's request, yes, but that is not dethroning. In fact she was offering me different positions such as Finance. So really it was just a change of roles.
(4) I have never been kicked out of an alliance. I continually leave them when they bore the heck out of me. :P

You are so dumb...

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290805299' post='2524036']
However, if you continue talking like this to our Puba, I'll come to the conclusion that you didn't digest the incident.

Which is not good :mellow: . Nope, [i]not[/i] good.
[/quote]

Digestion is probably the wrong analogy here. I can digest something and gain nothing from it. The question is, did I gain any nutritional value?

[quote name='MarkLevin7' timestamp='1290805303' post='2524037']
Hahaha, okay, you are truly hilarious in how little you understand!

(1) I never posed a threat to the survival of your alliance.
(2) I'm not really backpedaling. Backpedaling implies that I am reversing something. I am not reversing anything.
[b](3) My alliance did not dethrone me. I resigned at LittleRena's request, yes, but that is not dethroning. In fact she was offering me different positions such as Finance. So really it was just a change of roles.[/b]
(4) I have never been kicked out of an alliance. I continually leave them when they bore the heck out of me. :P

[b]You are so dumb...[/b]
[/quote]

Well, that's precious.

You personally never posed a threat, no. That's not what's being argued. You made a threatening remark, out of jest, in poor taste. A threat is still a threat. It's telling that you'd be willing to do so little to protect your own alliance.

You can claim you're not, but you are saying you never threatened us, which you did. You are backpedaling.

It matters little to me how my allies govern themselves. Our treaty has a sovereignty clause. This I could care less about. You can do what you want with this point.

I wasn't commenting on alliances kicking you out, but that you chose rather lousy ones. It's no wonder you grew bored with them and finally settled back with one that shows promise.

[quote name='MarkLevin7' timestamp='1290801950' post='2523981']
That depends on how severely you attack. For example, if you nuked me, it would be an overreaction. But week-long tech raid would not be, haha!

I already pointed out that TPC would not defend me. Good job keeping up with the conversation.
[/quote]

I don't have nukes ;)
However, my cruise missiles will fly at dawn.*

As to TPC defending you: in my vast experience here in CN, I've found that it's safer to assume someone's alliance WILL defend them if they are attacked, unless a gov member, as you have gone to pains to point out that you are NOT, says otherwise.

*Well... like 4 hours before dawn actually, but that's not the point. Providing you bulk yourself up into my NS range. Buying 50 CM's and some planes should do it.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1290806786' post='2524061']
I don't have nukes ;)
However, my cruise missiles will fly at dawn.*

As to TPC defending you: in my vast experience here in CN, I've found that it's safer to assume someone's alliance WILL defend them if they are attacked, unless a gov member, as you have gone to pains to point out that you are NOT, says otherwise.

*Well... like 4 hours before dawn actually, but that's not the point. Providing you bulk yourself up into my NS range. Buying 50 CM's and some planes should do it.
[/quote]

:) Want to make a deal? 1v1?

[quote name='MarkLevin7' timestamp='1290807122' post='2524065']
:) Want to make a deal? 1v1?
[/quote]

I'll be on at update tonight. If your NS has been increased to the point where I can attack you without destroying infrastructure, consider it on.

If you attack me at any time before that, I'll consider it fair game ;)

EDIT: Btw, I'm sitting on minimum soldiers. Don't consider it a victory if you anarchy me, I assure you I'll be out in no time ;)

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1290807287' post='2524067']
I'll be on at update tonight. If your NS has been increased to the point where I can attack you without destroying infrastructure, consider it on.

If you attack me at any time before that, I'll consider it fair game ;)
[/quote]

I can't be on at update tonight or tomorrow. :( Can we start today and make a deal to refrain from update blitzes for 48 hours?

Well that's no good, I can't do update after the Sunday night one D: The leaders of my military have tactics classes that they can't miss in the morning, so they can't be up at 1 a.m. orchestrating the bloody destruction of your nation.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1290807578' post='2524074']
Well that's no good, I can't do update after the Sunday night one D: The leaders of my military have tactics classes that they can't miss in the morning, so they can't be up at 1 a.m. orchestrating the bloody destruction of your nation.
[/quote]

Haha, okay. Well then forget my blitz-delay request. Blitz when you like. :)

I'm so excited now! Thanks for giving me a reason to stay awake.

Oooh, that's a so-so warchest. And you only need 1 bomber to inflict maximum damage, although I doubt any of them will ever get through :)

You really should have spies at your level.

Edited by sir pwnage

Ahahahaha! I attacked! I am scared! :S

Like how my nation is Communist now?

Do you also like how I magically one both attacks, even though you had a 58% chance of winning the first and 46% on the second? :P

I already know I lost this...

Edited by MarkLevin7

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1290807782' post='2524076']
I'm so excited now! Thanks for giving me a reason to stay awake.

Oooh, that's a so-so warchest. And you only need 1 bomber to inflict maximum damage, although I doubt any of them will ever get through :)

You really should have spies at your level.
[/quote]

I used my bombers already.

I just bought a hundred. Happy now?

Oh god, I can only imagine how awful your warchest is right now... it's down to what, 30 mil? Less?

Also, it's called an underdog victory. You'll learn to love'em fighting a stronger enemy.

Holy crap, there go 26 of your planes. That'll be expensive. Wow do I steal land fast. And CM's do so much damage now!

Nice try with the spies.