Moon / Mars expiration

King Irwin

My first moon wonder supposedly expires today. Have any of you experienced this already? What happens exactly?

I expected it would just delete itself, but instead it is still there and says it expires in 0 days. Do I need to delete it manually so I can get a new one, or is it actually still working?

I used to be very detailed with my notes and calculations, so I would notice if it stopped providing a benefit. But frankly, I've been fairly lazy recently, so I'm not certain that I would notice.

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1290954977' post='2525291']
Woah, my colony expires in 4 days. after that i might have to wait until my next war to rebuild it.
[/quote]

Just make sure you have a massive chest before the war. I bought my mars !@#$ after a war with a normal warchest (500M), while I now know I should have put the money in infra so I would have been able to buy the high infra wonders.

Just like old times King Irwin, you always seemed to have the info I was interested in knowing. B-)

Just want to add my input here, I destroyed my two moon wonders because I wanted mars instead. Had over 500mil and it still wasn't coming up to purchase. While I'm positive I just didn't have the amount needed to buy, which I really don't now (got impatient and bought some infra) I just want to be sure if anyone knows.....is there a time you have to wait after deleting moon wonders to buy mars wonders? Or are you eligible as soon as you delete?

Likely a very silly question I know but I felt I had to ask it.:blush:

[quote name='Unborn' timestamp='1291539321' post='2530818']
Just like old times King Irwin, you always seemed to have the info I was interested in knowing. B-)

Just want to add my input here, I destroyed my two moon wonders because I wanted mars instead. Had over 500mil and it still wasn't coming up to purchase. While I'm positive I just didn't have the amount needed to buy, which I really don't now (got impatient and bought some infra) I just want to be sure if anyone knows.....is there a time you have to wait after deleting moon wonders to buy mars wonders? Or are you eligible as soon as you delete?

[/quote]

You're eligible as soon as you delete provided it's been at least 30 days since your last wonder purchase. By the way the Martian Base costs $671,460,646 based on your current conditions.

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1290954977' post='2525291']
Woah, my colony expires in 4 days. after that i might have to wait until my next war to rebuild it.
[/quote]

If you were in range i would have been happy to nuke you for a week :P Should be sufficient to cut the costs :)

[quote name='Unborn' timestamp='1291539321' post='2530818']

[/quote]

Unborn! A blast from the past...how are you?

That was a pretty bold move to delete your moon wonders. That's probably about $600M wasted, so you must have really wanted the Mars ones!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='King Irwin' timestamp='1292525149' post='2541019']
Unborn! A blast from the past...how are you?

That was a pretty bold move to delete your moon wonders. That's probably about $600M wasted, so you must have really wanted the Mars ones!
[/quote]
Yeah, and I got one. Didn't change a thing. Hopefully, I'll like the mars wonder more in the long run but I'll have to wait and see.

I know it was a lot of wasted money, but at this point in the game I figure I can do stuff like that, lol. I'm doing good too old friend, and I see your still plugging away as well. Cheers!

Edited by Unborn