National Guard Wonder

[b]National Guard[/b] - 300,000 - Your nation has an advanced reserve force at the ready.Unfortunately your nations economy suffers due to key individuals that are volunteers reduce the efficiency of which your nations economy operates. Increases Soldier efficiency 25%(other % can be added in), Reduces nation income by -$2.00 (Need Infra/Land/Tech requirement Ideas)

This would be similar to Real life here. Some companies struggle or have to hire less skilled temporary employees to staff while their Mid-level management is away fighting their country. I put only -$2.00 to income due to the cost of wonder upkeep tacked on the the end also.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288630405' post='2499076']
[b]National Guard[/b] - 300,000 - Your nation has an advanced reserve force at the ready.Unfortunately your nations economy suffers due to key individuals that are volunteers reduce the efficiency of which your nations economy operates. Increases Soldier efficiency 25%(other % can be added in), Reduces nation income by -$2.00 (Need Infra/Land/Tech requirement Ideas)

This would be similar to Real life here. Some companies struggle or have to hire less skilled temporary employees to staff while their Mid-level management is away fighting their country. I put only -$2.00 to income due to the cost of wonder upkeep tacked on the the end also.
[/quote]

JudgeX, excellent suggestion. I really like the idea of a national guard wonder, and would love to see this implemented.