Prager Allgemeine Zeitung

Sigurd Odinnson

[b][color="#8B0000"][size="4"]Prager Allgemeine Zeitung[/size]
[size="3"]The only Friedlandic Newspaper sold in every city in the Kingdom[/size][/color][/b]

[b]PAZ Goes International![/b]
After some years of isolation in politics in the Kingdom of Friedland on the international level, His Royal Majesty King Sigismund has seen fit to give his blessing and signature to the appeal for charter from the editor-in-chief of the [i]Prager Allgemeine Zeitung[/i], the official German-language newspaper of the city of Prague, to begin sales internationally.

EIC Anton von Kleist, whose position at court has been improving since he moved to Prague from the German village of Pilsen near the Friedland border, applied to His Royal Majesty last month for an international edition of the paper, though legally he was free to do on his own accord. He insisted, instead, to obtain royal permit first, out of respect for the King, who is honorary chairman of the [i]Prager Algemeine Zeitung[/i].

The first international edition shall include 16 pages of text and international advertisements sold to advertisers based in London, Madrid, Milan, Brussels, Berlin, and New York City. [read more…]