Treaty of the ROMANS

the green

This is a treaty between Imperium Romanum and Roman Empire. for protection of IR and optional protection to RE as well..

o/ RE
o/ IR

Section One, Workings
As to insure the continued growth of Imperium Romanum, Roman Empire has agreed to protect all members of Imperium Romanum until both parties agree it is time to cancel.

A. Roman Empire will protect each and every Imperium Romanum member from a raid or direct alliance attack.
B. In the case that Roman Empire would ever need assistance then Imperium Romanum has the option and is strongly advised to come forth and help Roman Empire..

Section Two, Cancelation
In the case where both alliances decide it would be best to cancel this treaty, then when all is agreed this treaty shall become invalad within Twenty-Four (24) hours.

Section Three, To Change Treaty
In order to change or update this treaty, ALL members who sign MUST approve or the change will not be made.

Signed for Imperium Romanum
Pontifex Maximus: the green

Signed for Roman Empire
Emperor: ADude

I had the weird feeling this was gonna happen. Maybe coz the names are kinda similar?? hmm... Anyway, seems like IR is growing quickly; they'll be a good ally. :rolleyes:

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1283920910' post='2446273']
aren't these the guys who were trying to recruit from #RE-TE???
[/quote]

i guess you could say that but after a..lets say civil chat about that we became friends fairly quick.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1283921470' post='2446282']
i guess you could say that but after a..lets say civil chat about that we became friends fairly quick.
[/quote]

Translation: We took them out back and had some dealings with arms, legs and the breaking of which.

But they sure as heck are growing pretty fast, especially for their first week in TE :blink:

Should come in handy ;)

Edited by Mikeyrox