Tech Connection Opportunity

Randalla

Greetings my dears,

I have been testing a simple form I am now using to help connect tech buyers and sellers together. Naturally, I am looking for several reliable sellers at the moment, as I have many long-term buyers waiting in the wings already, but I've made this form usable by both.

Please feel free to have a looksee--this is for tech sellers and buyers, for the standard 3 million/100 tech rate:

[url="http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDBmTkcxMDdpTTNicXZXYkticnljT1E6MQ"]Tech Connection[/url]

Participants will be sent a private message (in game) as I am able to match you up. Sellers are guaranteed contact within 24 hours. ;)

I do try and prioritize based on how many slots need to be filled. ;)

Sellers! This is a great opportunity for you to make yourself available for tech deals without having to do all the footwork. I do that for you. ;) One click shopping! I have many immediate contacts for sellers, so stop on by. :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

Another call for sellers out there, I still have plenty of buyers waiting for you! Even though I'm a bit swamped with projects outside of Digiterra for another few days, I still check my form as close to daily as possible until I'm free again, just to play matchmaker. Long-term, reliable tech deals, those are relationships I can get behind. ;)

I want our tech sellers safe and stable, so if you need anything, just make a note of it when you fill out the form. :ehm: