Vauleyo-Buryatia Naval Exercises

Imperator Azenquor

[u][b]BCNA News: South Siberian Fleet begins maneuvers[/b][/u]

[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l358/ImperatorAzenquor/knaapo-su-33-1.jpg[/IMG]
-On the flight deck of the BNS Lenin

[i]“The South Siberian Fleet of the Vauleyo-Buryatian People’s Navy, and the newly formed Pisces division of the Organization of the Zodiac (OZ) have begun a naval exercise in the Bering Sea. The exercise is expected to last for three to four days, and involves at least two Aircraft Carriers, three Destroyers, two Submarines, and all five battleships of the South Siberian Fleet. This is the first major naval exercise undertaken by the OZ Naval branch since its creation.

Fleet Admiral Liu Commander of the People’s Navy released a statement a few minutes ago in which he clarified that the primary aim of the naval exercise is to ‘better equip both the People’s Navy and the Pisces division to protect Vauleyo-Buryatia’ from military threats. It is essential, he said, to have both the Navy and the Pisces units operating in unison despite having different command structures.

We have also learned from Fleet Admiral Liu that the naval defense systems at the BSN will be upgraded by the military in order to enhance the capabilities of the South Siberian Fleet, which is based there, as well as to increase security of Vauleyo-Buryatian territorial waters.”[/i]-Ray Porter

[b]*** Classified***[/b]

[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l358/ImperatorAzenquor/GreaterKamchatkaUnionTerritory.png[/IMG]
-Region of Naval Exercises (Yellow zone/ EEZ of Vauleyo-Buryatia)

The Aircraft Carriers BNS Zhukov and BNS Excelsior, the Destroyers BNS Medvedev, BNS Lenin and BNS Krasnoyarsk, the Submarines BNS Vodka and BNS Martini, and all five battleships of the South Siberian Fleet are ordered to depart the BSN for the Naval Exercises.

During the naval exercises, Engineers from the Naval Command begin repairing the SOSUS system just off the eastern coast of Vauleyo-Buryatia.

[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l358/ImperatorAzenquor/NewSOSUS.png[/IMG]
-Area of detail, with SOSUS in Red

Additional engineers are deployed to the BSN to overhaul its Anti-Air, Anti-Ship and RADAR systems.

[b][u]BCNA News: Naval exercises enter second day[/b][/u]

[i]“The naval exercises in the Bering Sea have entered their second day. Soldiers from the South Siberian Fleet simulated a naval attack on the B.S.N. which would be met with a counter attack from the OZ Pisces division. This portion of the naval exercises is still ongoing. According to unconfirmed reports, the South Siberian Fleet managed to ‘occupy’ the easternmost island of the B.S.N., but has been unable to advance further due to stiff resistance from the OZ Pisces division. These reports also suggest that the South Siberian Fleet suffered heavy losses while landing amphibious troops on the island.

Senior officers from the Navy and the Organization of the Zodiac have arrived at the B.S.N. to observe the current exercises. These officers will be tasked with carefully analyzing the performance and combat efficiency of every unit participating in the exercises to determine the various strengths and weaknesses of each unit. This is also a crucial test for the OZ Pisces division as it seeks to establish itself as a vital military unit and seeks to assert its ability to carry out complex military objectives in a quick and efficient manner.”[/i]-Ray Porter

[b]***Classified***[/b]

Two Mine laying ships are quietly deployed to the B.S.N. at night. The ships are loaded with mines and they remain in the docks awaiting further instructions. The captains of both ships are called to a highly classified meeting with the Military Command Office of the B.S.N.

The repairing and upgrading of the existing SOSUS system continues.

[b]***Highly Classified and Encrypted Message***[/b]

[quote]
Encryption Key: Mil-Nav-14c

[b]To: Vauleyo-Buryatian People's Navy High Command
CC: Organization of the Zodiac (OZ) Pisces Division Command
CC: Office of the Commander, B.S.N.
Fr: Imperial High Command[/b]

In preparation for [b]Operation Aksala Yortsed[/b], send additional mine laying ships to the B.S.N. Wait for direct order from Military High Command before mining the Bering Sea and the Chukchi Sea.

If during the course of said mission, any vessel interferes with the mining operations, Imperial Command authorizes the use of maximum lethal force. An aircraft carrier group from the South Siberian Fleet will be deployed to render assistance for the duration of the operation.

Signed,
PF R.I.[/quote]

[b]***Classified***[/b]

The first cargo planes of supplies begin arriving at the B.S.N. at 3:00 am. The aircraft land on the main runway before unloading their cargo and making the short trip back to the mainland. With a 3 day timetable in mind, the cargo planes will deliver:

124 Marshtomp V1.4 Undersea mines (CAPTOR mines)
1 OTH RADAR (parts)
2 Phased Array RADAR system (parts)

As well as the additional military engineers needed to assemble and deploy the equipment