Alliances Looking for Multiple Donations per Month

My Whispering Eye

I am helping coordinate the sale of TWO $25 donations per month. 900 tech will buy you BOTH donations. Ideally these donations would go to the same alliance and would be on-going. Buyer must supply the 6 middle men (all aid is going to one nation) to provide the tech. You provide the tech and the donations will be made to the two nations you choose. Please note that donation will be made in game. DO NOT ASK FOR THE DONATION TO BE APPLIED TO YOUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT (or any other account). Anyone who does request this will be reported to the Admin.

To allow for coordination and for aid slots to free up, the deal can start on Aug. 17th. Once the first 300 tech is received, both donations can be made if an alliance is buying both donations.

Please PM me in game if you are interested. Due to my work schedule, I am not able to check my nation daily, so it may take a couple of days for me to get back to you, but I will. Thanks.

My nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=392665

Edited by My Whispering Eye